TWITTER

IN WHICH AURORA GOES ON A RANT.

itsaurora : going on a lil rant here so if you have my notifications on, you might wanna take them off:)

itsaurora : first rant is about school ohh bOy!!

itsaurora : why does it exist? like honestly? i understand, blah blah it's semi-useful in life, blah blah math is important for literally nothing, blah blah blah:(

itsaurora : school isn't even based on understand the lessons anymore, it's just about memorizing it? who cares if you don't understand it, as long as you can take a test on it, you're all good!

itsaurora : another note, tests are stupid too? why do things so simple and stupid, stress out over millions of teenagers? why do people get depressed over it? why do people not take care of themselves because of it? why do they not eat? why do they not sleep? why do they depend on coffee like there's no tomorrow?

itsaurora : to me it's ironic. ironic how when you're a lil kid you get taught was apparently good for your body, and they teach you how important sleep is, how important healthy food is, how bad coffee is, yet we're here doing all of those things.

itsaurora : why? is? mental? health? less? important? than? school?

itsaurora : let's talk about people now:)

itsaurora : why do people not truly understand that, unless you are important to the persons life and you know them personally, you have no say in what they choose to do or to believe in?

itsaurora : if you do not know me personally, you have no right to call me names such as slut, whore, etc. if you do not know me personally, you have no right to make me feel ashamed in who i am. you should not make me feel down about myself.

itsaurora : heck, even if you do know me personally you have no right to do that at all.

itsaurora : i don't care if that isn't a law, or whatever your excuse is. it's just plain awful.

itsaurora : (most) people, all genders, shame others that wear makeup a LOT.

itsaurora : NO. WE DO NOT WEAR IT FOR YOU. WE DO NOT WEAR IT TO GAIN ATTENTION. WE DO NOT WEAR IT BECAUSE WE ARE INSECURE. WE WEAR IT FOR FUN. WE WEAR IT BECAUSE ITS PRETTY.

itsaurora : plus do you see my highlight like it can literally BLIND you and my eyeliner will CUT you smh.

itsaurora : if you do wear it for the reasons i said we DONT wear it for, you shouldn't. makeup is an art and i hope you create a masterpiece with it.

itsaurora : same with clothing. MY CLOTHING DOES NOT GIVE YOU VALIDATION TO DO ANYTHING TO MY BODY. I DIDNT REALIZE WEARING SHORTS AND A TANK TOP LABELED THE FACT THAT YOU CAN CAT CALL,  STARE OBVIOUSLY, ETC.

itsaurora : ALSO MY GENDER DOES NOT MAKE ME LESS THAN ANYONE. JUST BECAUSE I AM A FEMALE, IT DOESNT MEAN I NEED YOUR HELP UNLESS I ASK. DO NOT ASSUME I NEED IT ALWAYS.

itsaurora : in general, YOU DONT KNOW ANYONE PERSONALLY ONLINE AND MAYBE EVEN REAL LIFE. YOU DO NOT INSTANTLY HAVE AN INVITATION TO JUDGE SOMEONE AND THEIR LOOKS, PASSIONS, BELIEFS, ETC.

itsaurora : thank u.

ksiolajidebt : itsaurora blessed for ya bud

vikkstar123 : itsaurora is a real queen.

behzinga : itsaurora i stan.

zerkaahd : itsaurora 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻

tobjizzle : itsaurora so so so true. love you ro!

wroetoshaw : itsaurora RT

queenvic : itsaurora proud of you. proud of everything you stand for. so blessed to be able to know you.

tyblue : itsaurora you piss me off most days, but ur pretty rad.

miniminter : upset you had all of that in your tiny little body. come to me to talk. im ALWAYS here for you.

-

so...
long time no ...
update??
school is a bitch oops
but i just HAD to rant my brain was too annoyed but hey, everything here is so so so so important to me i hope it's important to you too.
also hey if i wrote a heyimbee / crankgameplays (LITERALLY BEEN OBSESSED WITH HIM THIS PAST MONTH) story would u read;)