REAL LIFE

IN WHICH THE PAST IS TOLD.
AURORA POV

i walked to the balcony of the apartment, seeing as everyone was inside, getting their asses drunk to the point where they would totally regret it tomorrow morning.

i heard someone step behind me, and as a reflex, i looked back to be faced with a tall boy that i had grown fond of.

"you should be inside partying, it's your last day tomorrow." he said.

"being drunk isn't my favorite thing believe it or not." i chuckled.

"i have this question, which is probably really stupid but i can't help myself," he started.

"ask away."

"how did you and vicky meet?"

"oh."

"im sorry that was probably really stupid, wasn't it?"

"no no, it's fine, but you better sit down for this one." i laughed slightly, knowing it was going to be tough to say and hard to relive the memory.

"i was in college. i had so many things going on. it was late and busy. i was stressed. and i was going to make the biggest mistake of my life. i decided enough was enough and wanted to, well, die. before you judge me or try to talk pitifully to me, the thought isn't there anymore. like i said before, there were so many things going on in life. my education, family, lover, and friends were all making me so confused. sad. stressed. i began to walk into the street. i remember saying to myself, "it's now or never. it's the right thing to do." looking back, it wasn't the right thing to do. it wasn't. then right before i was going to step in the busy traffic, someone stopped me. they pulled me back. it was victoria. victoria gold. she said to me, "it's not worth it. everything won't be okay after this. someone cares about you. someone so deeply loves you. you can't think that making them upset from you suiciding will make everything better? it won't. don't do this. know that even if anyone from your life doesn't care, i do. so please, don't do this. please move away from the street." i listened to her. i moved. she was so kind to me, even as a total stranger. i admired her. we went to the nearest coffee shop and began talking. i said why i was going to do it, and she said motivational stuff to me. then we talked about our personal lives. at the end, she gave me her number. i owe her my entire life. without her, i wouldn't be here. without victoria gold, i wouldn't be here. and that, simon, is how i met victoria. my best friend."

-

WOOOOoo NOW YOU KNOW HOW THEY MET!! sorry for not updating life is hard.