Chapter 17(M)

M scenes at the end ;)

AMBER ZAID

I couldn't believe my ears. Am I really hearing him right? I thought for sure that he wanted to separate after what happened between us but I was surely surprised at what he was implying.

I had thought that my taking advantage and taking this marriage for granted would leave me empty handed at the end but I just couldn't fathom that he would overcome it and move on.

I imagined myself. I must really seem surprised by him so I quickly put on a
"What do you mean?"

"I mean exactly what I said." He stated firmly. " sure, I would be lying of I said that I didn't think about it but I didn't even come close to contemplating divorce." His grip on my wrist tightened and anruptedly, I collided against his chest and the next thing I know, his lips captured mine in a hot and heated kiss. I tried to get him off of me but he caught both of my wrists in one hand while his other hand gripped tell back of my neck.

He kissed me to furiously like he was trying to get all his anger out on me. His lips danced on mine and he began to nibble on my lower lips when I refused to respond. He bit my lower lower lip and quickly released me. Panting, he shouted. "Do you regret this?" I flinched, his clear blue eyes ablaze with rage but again, his lips crashed on mine. His hand behind my neck released my tired hair and we fell on the bed.

Why is he doing this? If he goes on, it'll trigger my lust and all rationale will leave my mind and I'll have no choice but to succumb to him. And I didn't have my periods anymore so I couldn't give him a reason to refuse.

I needed to stop him. He wasn't making any sense and I wanted to get some sense out of him. If he continued to kiss me, I wouldn't be able to control myself and I can't do this now.

He tugged on my lower lip and bit it lightly, asking for access. I tried to keep him at bay and my bound hands struggled to get out of his hold but it wasn't of any use. His body rubbed against mine harshly and I could easily feel that he was aroused and I was getting too.

He licked my lower lip again and tugged.

Oh fuck it. This might be the last time that we kiss so I should make the best of it.

I opened my mouth and began to kiss him back. He released my hands, which showed that his guard was down now but I don't care. I caught his neck and pushed him into me. He tilted his head to a side that granted us better access and we kissed each other so violently until we ran out of breath.

Panting, he caught the sides of my face and made me look straight into his eyes. "I never regretted marring you. I never thought that this marriage is a mistake. I married you of my on choice. You didn't force me to." He stipulated, his voice authoritative. His fingers gripped me even tighter against my madible as he leaned closer and brushed his lips softly on my temple. My eyes involuntarily closed and my hands caught his elbows. His soft scent of wood spice lingered on me and I felt a bit overwhelmed.

"So please stop thinking like this. Don't assume things on your own." He whispered against my temple.

So I was wrong? I don't know whether i should happy about it or not. He got off of me and pulled my wrist to sat up. He came closer and placed his arm on my shoulders, hugging me on his side. My face came in the crook between his neck and shoulder and his chin placed on top of my head while his hand caught mine. He carassed the dorsum of my hand and drew circles.

It's these small gestures that melt my heart and cause me to almost break my rules. I wanted to push him away but I couldn't find the strength to do so.

"You don't get divorced on small quarrels. Yes, I agree that what you said was mean and hurtful but it's okay. I've forgiven you for it."

Really? So easily? I wanted to look at him but I felt shameful. My guilt was beginning to eat at me.