Chapter 37

EIGHT YEARS LATER

Walking slowly and stealthily, I made it to the bed and gently put my knee towards the sleeping form of my wife.

She was lying on her stomach, her hair sprayed all around her face. I leaned in a planted a feathery kiss on of her naked shoulders. She began to stir and using the opportunity, I took the red rose that I was holding in my hand, removed the hair from her face and gently caressed her cheek with the rose.

"Hey, good morning sleeping beauty," I murmured close to her ear, inhaling her intoxicating scent of lilies. I slid the rose from her jaw to her shoulders and removed the duvet from her revealing her bare back. Using the rose, I kept caressing her spine and planted kisses down her shoulders.

"Wake up," I cooed on her ear. Moaning, she stirred in my direction, her bare chest came in view. I smiled and moved to kiss her lips.

"Happy birthday," I murmured and brushed my lips against hers. She smiled and wound her arms around my neck.

"Good morning," she mumbled, her brown eyes drowsy yet lively. I smirked and propped on my elbows near her. She also turned in my direction, her hands travelling down my bare chest; I saw flashes of hazy lust in her eyes. I smirked.

"Since it's my birthday, how about I demand for anything I want from you?" She said, her voice heavy with desire.

"Have I ever denied you anything love?" I rasped and pulled her to my chest. I get her smile as she wound her arms around my chest and buried her face in my chest.

We stayed like that for a few moments until we were rudely interrupted by my phones alarm. Sighing, I reluctantly pulled away from her and went to my side of the bed to switch it off. The mood was badly ruined. Raking my hand through my short hair, I sighed.

I felt the bed shift behind me and her arms came around me, her face buried in the crook of her neck. I felt her hardened nipples press against my back and I immediately stiffened. She began to kiss my neck and my shoulders, her fingers stroking my pecs.

It was glad that she was this way: initiating and sometimes leading. But it's been years and I knew that she would come around. After she was cleared of drugs, she wouldn't let me touch her. She was too shy and I had to be very patient. It took some time but thankfully, she came around.

"We still have time till the kids wake up," she rasped, brushing her lips against my earlobe. I groaned and placed my hands in her that were resting in my chest.

"Of course." I said and immediately turned and smashed my lips against hers.

***************

I got dressed in a casual two piece suit. Bree did my tie for me and quickly went to attend to the kids.

It's been eight years. We have a daughter who is seven years old: Ayesha and a four year old son: Zeeshan.

We had moved in a Banglow three years ago after saving up enough. We both made this house but our love had made this house into home. I was still working for MA investments. I was recently promoted to Vice President at the northern branch of the company and I was also made a board member of the financial board. Amber had quit her practise when she got pregnant with Zeeshan five years ago. She wanted to raise our kids by herself and not by some nanny and I was supported her decision wholeheartedly

The academy and her boutique progressed a lot in all this time. SHAHEEN academy became affiliated with Hope foundation that was founded by my Boss's wife, Khadijah Atish. Almost every year the academy takes in orphans from the Eidi orphanages and the academy takes responsibility for their futures. I had donated all of the inheritance I had received from Gran into the academy. Our main funds always came from MA investments. The academy has evolved into the best and most prestigious private school as well as boarding school through out the country. Shehzad And Khadijah were the most powerful couple in the country right now. But I was glad that they were very humble and down to Earth. Over the course of these years, my family became closely acquainted with Shehzad Atish and Khadijah.