Chapter 7

Rhysand's P.O.V

These new people...were strange to say the least. Their clothes resembled a distant region, a culture. The leader of the group, the woman, was wearing a long dress, a deep blood-like red colour. She looked fierce, her eyes bright and fearless. The tall fae warrior beside her, obviously her mate, looked intimidating with his bright green eyes and silver hair. He wore a green shirt, the same shade as his eyes, and brown jeans. There were others too, but those two caught my eye. The warrior had tattoos inked from his face to his arm. I could interpret some of the ancient script on his arm. It was almost the same language as the Book of Breathings.

He killed so many people. Not out of anger, not out of hate, but out of revenge. Revenge for his mate. Lyria. Was that the blonde haired leader? No. It wasn't her. There was a different... vibe. I heard a growl and looked up. The warrior glared at me. I stepped back, hands in the air in mock surrender. This was going to be fun. 

                                                                                      ***

I took them round all the shops and streets of Velaris. The group stared at all the shops and places, mesmerised. I stopped and smiled at them. They stared at me, bewildered.

"Before we proceed, I would like to know your names," I said. It's only fair for them to tell me after walking around Velaris for ages. The woman-leader spoke up.

"I am Aelin, Queen of Terrasen. That's Rowan," She pointed at the warrior. "He's grumpy, moody and territorial, but I love him all the same," His eyes softened. It hurt, to see mates together, whereas mine was stuck in the Spring Court, with that bastard.

"That's Dorian," And she pointed at a man with raven black hair, like mine. "That's Manon. She's a witch. Literally." I looked at the lady. Her golden eyes and snow-white hair definitely proved Aelin's statement. I shuffled back two steps. "That's Lysandra, Aedion, and Elide," She said as she pointed to everyone. Aedion and her were surely related. Same hair, same eyes. Aelin saw me staring and sighed dramatically.

"Yes, we are cousins," She said, reading my mind. Elide reminded me vaguely of Feyre, that elegance with her. Lysandra was close to Aedion, making me wonder about their relationship.

"This is my court," Aelin said. Oh yeah. She was a Queen. I bowed with flourish.

"It is a pleasure to meet Your Majesty, though you must be famished," I eyed Dorian and Elide staring at the food stalls and smirked. "My inner court are waiting inside that restaurant. Care to join?" Elide nodded eagerly, and Aelin rolled her eyes. 

"Of course we do, we just travelled to another dimension," She stated bluntly. I laughed and ushered them in to the restaurant. 

Ever since they said that they were from a different world, I kept a deal tucked up my sleeve. They would be able to get back to their lands, and I would would be happy aswell. I tugged on the bond.

We are gonna get you Feyre. If it's the last thing I do

_______________________________________________________

Sorry for the long wait!  

xxx