Chapter Eight

April attempted to stand up but only for her knees to shake and fall back down onto Roger.

"What the...." she sighed

"Babe , let your body rest .... it was a rough night last night" she could feel his smirk as he wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Well babe if you weren't so rough then my body would be okay" she laid back down and stared at him.

"As I recall I didn't hear you tell me to stop... what was it you kept saying ? Don't stop ? And April baby you were tugging on my hair so hard that it all came out" he gestured to his hair that was in cornrows last night but is now all out.

"Shut up" she blushed lifting up the sheets are covering herself

"Don't hide yourself from me woman , not after what went down last night" he smiled removing the sheets and kissing her on the neck.

"Roger, no ... I do not have enough energy for round two" April sighed.

"Shhhh" he said as he continued to kiss down to her body until he reached her stomach. He stared straight into her eyes, before sending her up to a world full of pleasure.

*******
They spent the entire day in bed. Roger made April breakfast in bed because her body was still weak from last nights events. Although, none of them regretted it.

"April one day we're going to get married and have heaps of kids and we'll be happy" he squeezed her hand as they both stared at the ceiling. Lol yep they had that cringe conversation.

"Ahem ... maybe not heaps . I want two or three"

"Nah baby we gonna have a whole mini rugby team ... six or seven" -Roger

They watched movies the whole day. April enjoyed the little things. She didn't need fancy clothes or expensive dates, all she needed was her man and that would suffice. Roger knew it well, April wasn't a materialistic girl yet he still showered her with gifts to make her feel special.

April's phone began to ring. An overseas number with the area code 808.

Hawaii.

April excused herself to answer the call in the other room.

April - Hello?

Hi April

April - Kenai? Is everything okay?

Kenai - I arrive in Sydney tomorrow. I need to tell you something.

April - you can't do this over the phone ?

Kenai - trust me it's better in person. I'll text you my itinerary later. Thanks

April - okay have a safe flight

April hung up the phone in confusion. After Liz's passing they still kept in contact, with April checking up on him every once in a while.

"Babe is everything okay?" Roger noticed how tense she became as she re-entered the bed. Liz told him about Kenai and the strange message he left behind.

"Don't think too hard about it. You'll find out tomorrow" Roger pulled her back so they could resume their cuddling session whilst watching 'The Best of Me' (April's choice of course)

________________
Kenai was glad to see a familiar face at the arrivals lounge and gave April a hug. April raised a brow as Kenai had a little baby girl with him. Kenai asked if they could go somewhere private to discuss his reasons for travel. April agreed and drove to one of the reserves where they could have lunch and talk.

April - you're worrying me

Kenai - I don't know what to do. I'm sorry.

This only fueled April's fear as Kenai began to break the news.