Introductions

Hi, everyone!  I hope you liked the last chapter.  So, nobody has commented yet on literally any of my works.  Please do!  I want to read you opinions on my stories.

Anyways, I was thinking of some pairings for Shirou.  Should it be Batgirl, Rocket, or some other female super heroine.  Or maybe a super villainess.  That definitely be cool.

So, I do not own anything.  The franchises are owned by other people.  You check their owners out for yourselves.

One year later...

Shirou's P.O.V.

It has been a year since I came to this world.  I first met Kent Nelson, a mystic who once used the Helmet of Fate to join with a bodyless mystical being called Nabu to fight evil.  Kent was nice to me, once I explained my situation.  The old man took me into his home, where I spent being taught the things of this world and its magecraft.  I mean magic.  Here, there was no such barrier between the scientific magecraft and the miraculous True magics.

In this universe, beings with superhuman abilities roamed the Earth, some doing good, others evil.  There were aliens, mages, mercenaries, and metahumans, beings who obtained strange powers after certain events.  This surprised me, because as a child, I have always wanted to be a hero of justice.  I guess I can make this childhood dream a reality.

What also surprised me was that there was no Gaia nor Alaya here.  My projections could last longer here and my powers were easier to use.

After memorizing all information on this Earth, I spent the rest of year training myself and learning this world's magic from Kent.  He was quite helpful with the magic training, which itself was quite easier compared to my universe's magecraft.  I also learned other forms of my own magecraft, like Rin's jewel magecraft or Illya's alchemy.  I found all of these mystical arts to be fun to learn, but I soon noticed a problem.  I didn't have enough mana to just train.  So I came up with an idea.  I traced the Jeweled Sword Zelretch and placed it inside Avalon, the holy sheath that was implanted in my body as a child.  As soon as Avalon was back in my body, I felt an unimaginable amount of magic power.  It was infinite.  Happy with the results, I went back to learning all the magic and magecraft I could learn.

I also spent time honing all my new powers.  My father's Time Alter ability is a unique treasure and the being known as Shirou Kotomine's mystical arms were helpful in learning magic that doesn't involve swords.  I even learned Gandr.

On July 4, Kent told me that I would be staying with some friends.  I was going to see this world's superhero team, the Justice League.  I would see the world and the Justice League would provide shelter, money, and food.  In return, I would help them out once in a while.

"Ready to go, kid?" Kent asked me.

"Of coarse," I said.  "Thanks for everything."

"Don't mention it.  Say hi to Red Tornado for me."

"He's the robot, right?"

"Yep.  Don't worry you'l do just fine."

"Thanks," I smiled.  I has really grown attached to this old man.  He was like the grandfather I never had.

Turning, I focused on the Jeweled Sword Zelretch I placed inside me.  I willed a portal to appear 5 feet in front of me.  Waving goodbye to Kent, I step through the portal and found myself inside a large room, the Hall of Justice.  I marveled at the fact I was in one of the League's secret bases, that is until I heard the yelling.

"Oh really?  Who cares which side of the glass we're on?" an angry young voice came from my left.  I turned to see Batman, Aqualad, Robin, Green Arrow, Speedy, Flash, Kid Flash, Red Tornado, Aqualad, and Martian Manhunter standing by a zeta tube.