Infiltrator Part 1

Hi everyone!  It's great seeing how many of you like my stories.

So, I've been thinking of including the concept of Servants into the Young Justice universe.  From what I can see, most average Servants will be stronger than many meta-humans.  Servants are usually stronger in base parameters and their personal and class skills are a match to meta-human powers.  Noble Phantasms and skill gained through life will also prove to make Servants better than meta-humans.  True some meta-humans will be stronger and superior to Servants but mainly, Servants will always give meta-humans trouble.

Also, I'm going to say that an average Servant can also beat Superman.  Allow me to explain, Servants can usually be harmed by only things with prana flowing through it.  A Servant can harm another Servant because their attacks are technically counted as a Mystery.  Superman is vulnerable to magic and magical energy has shown to be able to harm him.  Thus, magical weapons of Servants can harm Superman.  Though a Caster Servant would probably be best at defeating Superman, Servants with instant kill Noble Phantasms, like Gae Bolg and Zanbaya: Delusional Heartbeat, will always kill him.

Anyways, disclaimer stuff.

Mount Justice, August 8, 09:58 EDT

It was a bright and sunny day, and Shirou, Robin, Megan, Kaldur, and Superboy were walking on the beach outside of Mount Justice.  The sun was shining, the sea was perfect.

"Hello, Megan," Megan said excited.  "We should hit the beach every day."

Robin put his hand on his head and looked down said.  "First, a moment of silence for our absent comrade."

Shirou chuckled.  Wally had his first day of sophomore year, so he couldn't come with them.

Megan also looked sad.  "Poor Wally," she said.

They began hanging out, playing in the water.  Shirou then revealed one of his new Noble Phantasms, Prydwen.  Prydwen was a weapon from Arthurian lore.  It could transform from ship to shield and was stolen by Mordred.  Utilizing Alteration, Shirou transformed the Noble Phantasm into Prydwen Tube Riding, a surfboard version of the Noble Phantasm.  By copying Mordred's riding abilities, Shirou began showing off to his friends, displaying amazing surfing prowess.

After showing off, Shirou, Megan, and Robin got into a splash fight.  Superboy then splashed both of them with a cannonball.  Then, Shirou began to cook some hot dogs for everyone.  Afterwards, Megan officiated a volleyball game, Kaldur and Robin versus Shirou and Superboy.  The game was evenly matched, but in the end Shirou and Superboy won.  Once that was done, the five friends buried a sleeping Superboy.  Shirou hadn't had that much fun in a while.

Once their day at the beach was done, the group went back to Mount Justice, where they met Batman, Red Tornado, Green Arrow, and Artemis.  After getting changed, Shirou introduced the team to Artemis.  Suddenly, Wally zeta-tubed into the cave.

"The Wall-Man is here," Wally said, dressed in his swimsuit and holding a bunch of beach stuff: an umbrella, a beach ball, a cooler, boom box, etc.  "Now let's get this party star-"

The speedster stripped over the umbrella and all of his beach items went everywhere.  Batman gave him a bat-glare and Shirou, annoyed, gave one of his scary smiles at him.

"-ted," Wally finished.

"Wall-Man, huh?" Artemis asked.  "I love the uniform.  What exactly are your powers?"

"Uh, who's this?" Wally asked.

"Artemis," she replied.  "Your new teammate."

"Kid Flash.  Never heard of you."

Young (Hero of) Justice (A Young Justice and Fate Stay Night crossover)  HIATUSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara