Prologue: A Magician's Downfall

Hi, everyone.  I don't know if you all know, but they are taking off a bunch of DC shows off of Netflix.  Netflix is where I use to help me watch my favorite shows so I'm kinda depressed now.  I haven't been this sad since they took off Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.  Young Justice was one of the best shows there.  Don't worry, I'm still going to be writing it, but the story may be temporary on hiatus until I can find a proper online streaming for episodes.  If you any of you guys know of one, please tell me.

The only bright side on the Young Justice news is that they are finally making a season 3.  I'm actually excited to see this.  It's good to see one of the better Cartoon Network show again.  I mean, now its just full of crap.  Here are some of the Cartoon Network shows that I absolutely hate:

1. We Bare Bears

2. Teen Titans Go

3. that new Ben 10 show (I like the original version, the Alien Force, and Ultimate Alien.  The rest are crap)

4. Clarence

Right now, everything on Cartoon Network is crap except maybe Steven Universe.

Anyways, here's a preview of the next chapter.

A golden helmet floated in space.  Shirou recognized it as the helmet of Doctor Fate, the vessel of the Lord of Order, Nabu.  Shirou recognized Lords of Order and Chaos being akin to Servants.  Both are higher magical beings who need anchors in this world and can cause mass destruction.

The helmet's eye slots shined and Shirou was now in New Orleans, following Kent Nelson, the first person Shirou met in this world.  Shirou followed Kent into a psychic, where Kent was making fun of a wannabe psychic.  Shirou really liked this old man.

"Ha ha!" Kent laughed.  "Th-That's the best you could do?"

The machines the woman was using to create the illusion switched off.

"Imbecile!" the fake psychic shouted.  "You have broken the spell.  Your wife is forever lost."

"That was supposed to be my wife?" Kent asked.  The old magician laughed.  "Heck, My little spitfire would have kicked my can for throwing away good money on you."

"No refunds for nonbelievers," the woman stated.

You've done it now, Shirou thought.  Kent's going to give another one of his boring lectures.

"I think we both know you're the nonbeliever, Madame," Kent said, a bit insulted by the accusation.  "A wind machine.  Tire jacks under the table.  A shame, too.  You have the perfect aura for the work.  Or that brat would say, a decent number of circuits.  And nothing would have pleased me more than to be reunited with my bride."

Suddenly, a group appeared behind Kent.  Shirou saw that the group was composed of magical villains.  Klarion the Witch Boy, Kid Eternity, and Jinx were smiling in the background.  Shirou was a bit confused on why Abra Kadabra was there, because he just used futuristic technology to appear magical.

"You will be with her soon enough," Abra said, grabbing Kent by the throat.

The group of villains disappeared with Kent in a flash of light, scaring away the fake.  What only Shirou noticed is that Kent's cane floated up and teleported away.

Kent, Shirou mentally cried, waking up in a cold sweat.