Chapter 4*

"Scott are you okay?" Mia asked her brother in a concerned tone. She crouched in front of him as he rubbed his head in pain. Her eyes filled with worry, seeing him wince in pain.

"Yeah, I'm okay." He muttered quietly and then groaned when he touched the slight bump he had. He blinked away his tears as he gave her a reassuring grin.

Mia sighed and looked over at Stiles and Damien both were looking at her innocently as they both pointed at each other in blame. "You guys need to be more careful okay." She scolded in a motherly tone.

Apparently, Stiles had gotten a new toy gun and Damien picked it up and accidentally shot Scott who was doing his homework. It honestly felt like she was babysitting three boys instead of two.

"But it was him." Damien muttered in annoyance trying to blame Stiles.

Stiles looked at him wide eyed and began to flail his arms almost hitting him. "No it wasn't. It was your fault. I told you not to touch it and what do you do? You touch it and shot my best friend!" He sputtered out and looked at Mia for help. "Mia! Blame him! He shot Scott." Stiles pointed at the older boy.

Damien gave him an offended look and began arguing with younger boy who was quick to fire back at him.

Mia began to laugh but tried covering it up with her mouth when she saw the annoyed looked her brother was giving her.

She covered her smile as she gave them a stern look. "It doesn't matter who it was okay. I just want you guys to be more careful. And try not to shoot each other again." She sighed heavily as she sat back down. Her phone vibrated and saw it was a message from Derek telling her to meet him at the school. It was urgent apparently. She looked at her best friend. "Hey, Damien, do you think you can watch the boys for a couple of hours?"

Damien made a face. "Uh, no thank you. I don't want to be left alone with these two especially him." He said pointing at Stiles who gave him a glare in return. He then gave her questioning look, "Why do you have to leave anyway?"

Mia showed him the text and he frowned. "Can you please just do me this one favor." She pleaded giving him her best puppy dog eyes.

His looks softened as he sighed in reluctance. "Fine, but you better be back in two hours or else." He playfully threatened. "We're supposed to be having movie night."

"Thank you so much

"Thank you so much." She beamed at him. "This is why you're my best friend." She grinned happily before turning over to Scott kissing him on the cheek and he blushed at the affection. "I'll be back soon bud." She whispered before patting Stiles on the head affectionately.

The two boy's beamed at her before sharing a look.

The second she walked out the door Damien couldn't help but feel like something bad was going to happen. He shook off the feeling before looking at both boys who were giving him sly smirks. He swallowed thickly.