Chapter 3

Cole 👆👆👆
Abby's pov:
I walk out of the office with my mates following behind me. They take my hands as we walk down the hallway I just smile, we go to they're lockers and put there stuff away. We walk to our first class, English with mr. Godard (random name) I put my stuff down, and sit in my desk, on instagram. The twins sit behind me, but then the jerk of my grade, cole, stands in front of me saying "hey Abby, it's been a while" as he grabs my phone out of my hand " hello cole, I've been fine, now give my phone back please." He just laughs, I hear the twins growl behind me. I smirk at cole cause the twins stand behind me growling at him, he gives back my phone, and walks away crossing his arms, mr.grumpypants I giggle a little, I look up to see the twins smiling at me. I get up and give them I kiss on the cheek each, when I kissed them I felt electricity running through my body. I sit down and bring out my binder...
after class...

We walk out of the class

I go to my locker but then it was closed by, you guessed it, cole. I sigh and roll my eyes "sweetie, you shouldn't roll your eyes so much, one day there gonna roll out of your head." Hey chuckles at his own joke, I grab my books from my locker, close my locker, I was about to walk away when cole grabbed my arm, and said " don't you walk away from me, and one question, why are you hanging out with the new weirdos, you should come by my table at lunch, actually talk to people at your stage of royalty, see you then." I get out of his grasp, and walk away. I have an idea, i try to embarrass cole infront of the 'royals' and bring twins, cause why not. I smirk and look back to cole and say "I'll be there" and get to math class. When I get there I see my friend Marley talking to Chris and Daniel, lavender yells " wtf is wrong with her, they're our mates." She growls I just push her to the back of my mind and walk in, I sit down at my usual table, the twins come over to me Chris  says " hey babe, why do you look mad?" I just calm myself down and say "I'm fine, it's just that you were talking to another girl, and she's my friend, I thought you guys were flirting with her so lavender got mad, I'm sorry" they look at each other, Daniel looks at me and says " you don't have to be jealous babe, she's just an old friend of ours, we don't have those feelings for her, we have them for you, cause your the most precious mate ever." They come over to me and hug me, I embrace they're scents, they smell so good. I can her them breathe in my scent, we brake away the hug and sit down.

Heyyyy
~Abby alouche