Chapter 8

Abby's pov:
I go and have some breakfast, then I go out for a run, I needed to let my wolf out its been a while, I feel like it has been even though it's only been yesterday, when I was running I caught a sent, it was a wolf from a different pack, I growl at the thought, I spotted it and got down, I slowly make my way to it, and pounce at it, I tackled it, then I pinned him down, then I realize it's just Ben, oh what am I going to do with him, I get off of him and shift into my human form, he does as well, I say "Ben what are you doing here you are in the wrong pack territory, what am I going to do with you." Hey says "wow hi to you to Abby, I just wanted to come say hi and to tell you something but I guess you don't want to hear it ok bye." He starts to walk away I jump on his back and say "no no I want to hear pleaseee."He says "ok ok but get off of me first." He continues as I get off of him "he says "ok so I am now beta of my pack-" I interrupted him by saying "that's great benny!" He sighs and continues on and says "so I've wanted to tell you this for a while now and I wanted to say I've had a crush on you for the longest time now but there's one thing in the way now from seeing each other and it's that I have a mate now, and it's, its, its, Paige bigoni..." I was in shock. You see Paige bigoni was the schools bitch for a long ass time but the n she says 'oh I'm gonna go to Cali for the rest of my life so that I can become famous bla bla bla.' Ya ya ya that was the best day of my life and to hear that she's coming back because Ben, ben out of all people, the moon goddess  chose her to be his mate. Wow, just wow. While I was in shock I didn't realize that hen already left, so I just ran home. I just acted like nothing happened while I was out then I go take a shower, put the same outfit on, re-applied my makeup, did my hair. And headed out the door. I was chillin in the movie room watching law and order. Then I heard the door bell ring, I run to the door to see the twins standing there, Daniel says "hi cutie, we are gonna go to our friends house they really wanted to meet you so come on." I smile as they both take my hands and lead me to they're car, it's a 2015 red Jeep Wrangler.

We head to they're friends house, on the way I jam out to that's my girl, Caroline, side to side,then I got so excited when groove came on I start rapping johnsons part the boys were impress even though I mumbled like half of the words but that's ok

We head to they're friends house, on the way I jam out to that's my girl, Caroline, side to side,then I got so excited when groove came on I start rapping johnsons part the boys were impress even though I mumbled like half of the words but that's ok. We get there and it's a nice condo, Chris nicks on the door and I couldn't believe my eyes O MY GOD........ ITS THE KIAN LAWLEY I'm gonna loose my shit then everything turns black. Great I just fainted in front of my idol.....................................

Smile
~Abby alouche