Chapter 10

Abby's pov:
I wake up in a strange room, I was tied to a chair, it looked like one of those torture rooms you see in horror movies. I start to get scared I try to move around, but I can't, the ropes are made with wolves bane, I know how wolves bane feels. But that's a another  story, I give up after 5 minutes when I hear someone come through the door, I freeze. I look up to see two figures at the doorway, I smell the air, no it cant be...... my mates. They come into the light, I start to tear up Daniel says "don't cry my love." I just whisper "why" they look sad Chris says "we had to we can't have anyone else but you." I got even more sad. They are psychotic, they are obsessed. I need to get out of here, I close my eyes, to try to contact Ben. But something's blocking it, I shot my eyes open when I feel a shot of pain in my neck, I look to see Chris marking me. I scream, he just keeps going, then licks and kisses it clean, I wanted to slap him, but I'm tied up, I yell "HOW COULD YOU!!! I NEVER WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN!!! ITS SUPPOSE TO BE OUT OF LOVE YOU IDIOT!!!" He yells "YOURE MY MATE YOU LOVE ME NO MATTER WHAT!! U HAVE TO!!! IF I LOVE YOU THEN YOU HAVE TO LOVE ME BACK!!!" I cry I look at him he had guilt all over his face, Daniel puts his hand on Chris and says to "I think you should leave you've done enough." Chris stomps out of the room, Daniel comes up to me and says "I'm sorry I didn't want this to happen, I love you, he loves you, he just is very protective and strict when it comes to having something that is his." I scoff at him and say "I am not his Daniel, I am a person. Not some sort of object that he can protect, I love him but I don't want to live like this, tied up, trapped in this room for eternity." He sighs and says "I'm sorry, I'll go talk to him. Then we will see what will happen, ok? I love you." He kisses my forehead unties the ropes with gloves on, and keeps me in the room locked up still.

Happy New Years
~Abby alouche