Chapter 12

Abby's pov:
The next day I woke up in a really comfortable bed, I open my eyes to see this isn't a pillow I'm laying on it's Daniel I look up at him and smile, he smiles back and says "morning beautiful." I say "hi handsome, can I ask you something?" He nods his head I say "umm... so can u mark me? And you and Chris and me can do the um... mating process?" He looks at me in lust and says "whatever you would like my darling it's just we have to get Chris to do it see if he wants to do it." I nod my head and say "can I go talk to him my mark is killing me without him. Seriously it burns." He nods his head, gets up and goes to go get Chris... ten minutes later Chris comes through he door and closes it he says "so Daniel told me you wanted to talk to me?" I nod my head. He comes and sits beside me on the bed I say "so umm my mark has been killing me ever since you left and-" he cuts me off by kissing me, then making his way down to my neck, he was kissing, sucking, and licking it which made a cooling sensation on me, I moan at his touch. Lavender was howling with joy, we break away he says "I'm so sorry I shouldn't have marked you when you weren't ready, so ugh are you ready to ugh finish it off?" I smile and nod I push him down onto the bed and kiss him passionately then make my way down to his neck and mark him I kiss it and lick it clean from the blood on him, he groans at my touch, I take off his shirt then he takes off mine. We examine each other then his eyes grow black oh no his wolf is in control, he gets on top of me and hungrily kisses down my body, then makes his way to the hem of my shorts rips them off along with my panties, and kisses the inside of my thighs "oh god"

After you know what

I was sleeping on Chris's chest while he huffs with exhaustion. I get up and go to the shower, I hop in and while I was shampooing my hair I felt a presence behind me I turn around to see and naked Daniel in front of me. My eyes grow wide at his body, perfectly shaped, his eyes go black... his wolf was in control, he presses me up against the wall and kisses my neck then marks me I moan so loud I was shocked of how loud I was "ugh Daniel..."

Hey wsp
~Abby alouche