chapter 11

abbys pov:

i have been sitting on the floor.. curled up in a ball.. in hours, days........... maybe even weeks, my thoughts were cut off by Daniel coming into the room, i was excited to see him... you see chris hasnt come into the room ever since he marked me, daniel sat down beside me and said " so i have some exciting news.... and some bad news" i say "ok, whats the good news" he says "so i have a plan... we escape this place, we run away and go live in florida....how does that sound?" he sounded really excited i say "yes!yes!yes!" as i hug him tightly. i say "so whats the bad news" his smile turns into a frown and says "but the thing is you have to choose me over chris as your full mate, instead of having two half mates... and you have to give up that other half to run away cause chris isnt coming.. im sorry" i frown and say "oh will i be able to survive without chris cause, hes one half and your the other..is it possible?" he nods and says "i talked to the elders, they said it was possible... but they said if you have both of us as your mate....never mind its nothing." i give him a questioning look and say "what.what is it?" he says "well there is this myth if there are twins that have the same mate, the enime will try to take away they're mate and control them to take over they're pack so that they could have more power, but ledgend has it the mate will get the greatest power and defeat the enime with the power of the twins together with them." I get shocked and say "is that why Chris tied me up here so that the prophecy couldn't come true, so that the Enime couldn't get me?" He nods his head I say "I understand but it has to come true please tell that we are gonna leave please, please Daniel?" He looks at me and says "we are gonna keep you here, let you live here with us, we can grow old together, and maybe have a few pups running around but you cannot go back to your old pack and be alpha it's to risky to have our two packs together, the enime will find out and then he will get a even bigger pack for us to attack. It won't be pretty." I say "ok fine but I just need to go home one more time and talk to my family and the pack to know that I'm safe and that I'm living with you and Daniel ok?"

Heyyyy
~Abby alouche