Chapter 5

Abby's pov:
When I got back to the pack house I went strait to the backyard because I know my dad will be there, training pups, or admiring his garden, so I was going to do it... I was going to tell him, that, that I have mates.. this is crazy, ok I'm gonna do it 'Abby, you'll be fine, your daddy's little pup.' Lavender says. I say 'thanks lav' I go up to my father who was admiring his garden, he turns around and says "hello my sweet child, how are you?, oh! And happy birthday my dear" I smile and say "I'm ok dad, and thank you, so... I'm 18 now! And umm so you know at this age I will be able to find my mate.. and about that umm.. well... I found him,(i whisper this part) or them.." I look up at him with a worried smile he looks at me with happiness, I was confused. He says "that's wonderful, so why don't you invite your mates to dinner tonight, hmm, wouldn't that be lovely." I say with a smile "that is grand, I'll go tell them." I hug him and whisper "thanks daddy, I love you, thank you for understanding." I pull back from the hug, I see he has little tears of joy in his eyes, I smile and wipe them away with my thumb. I walk away with a big smile on my face. I go tell my mother, the same thing happens with her. A few tears were shed. She told everyone that there will be a big announcement at my birthday dinner with the pack. I go to my car, and drive off to the twins house I pull up to there pack house and hop out of the car, I knock on the door,and wait, two minutes later the door opens to a attractive looking guy, around my age,tall, brown hair, and of course shirtless. I smile and say "hi can I speak to Christopher Andrews and Daniel Andrews?" He says "yeah, come on in" he starts walking away and says "wait there they'll be down in a minute."  I just nod and stand there. Five minutes later the twins come down the stairs, running towards me with open arms, I smile and hug them both, and say "hey boys, I just wanted to come to say hi, and to invite you two to my birthday dinner with the pack." They yell "Of course!" I giggle and say "it's at 6 and dress casualI'll see boys later" I give them both a hug and kiss on the cheek. I smile at them and head back to the pack house...

Let's just hope this goes well

Heyyyyy wsp
~Abby alouche