Chapter Eight

"Cut the bullshit. Get off my mullet. Stone washed, so raw. Moped like a bullet"

I blinked a few times, attempting to adjust to the light in my room. I reached next to me on my bed until my hand finally found my cell phone. "Yeah, what?" I asked croakily.

"Well, hello to you too!" Tori chirped into the phone causing me to cringe.

"It's too early for me to function." I grumbled into the line, placing my face back on the pillow.

"Well, maybe you should change that. But anyways, I'll be over in a few. You have ten minutes to be ready unless, of course, you wanna be late." Tori said.

"Yeah, that's cute. I'll see you in an hour." I told her, knowing that it was only six o'clock.

"I thought I'd for sure get you this time." She said and I smiled slightly.

Only she would do this to a friend.

"Not today. See you at seven."I told her before saying my goodbyes and hanging up.

I took my time getting out of bed only sliding my clothes off on my way to the bathroom.  Once I was completely undressed, I got in the shower only taking a quick one. When I stepped out I quickly got in my usual routine.

I put my hair in braided before adding the wig cap and brown wig. Careful to brush it out before I put it on. I then put on the fake nose and the makeup that went along with it. I finished up everything and added my other accessories before putting on a pair on leggings and an oversized hoodie over my cute bra configuration thing I was planning to show off later after my meeting with a co worker. Next, I slid on lace underwear and nodded in approval. Matching undergarments make a queen.

"Hey, babe." Tori said causing me to jump as she walked into the room.

"You could knock, you know?" I said holding my hand over my heart.

"I mean when your mom gave me a key that kind of took away the point of knocking." She said waving the key in front of my face.

"Yeah, yeah." I said waving her off as I searched through my stuff to find my glasses.

"What are you looking for?" She questioned not surprised to see me all distressed while looking for something.

"My glasses." I mumbled making her frown.

"Think about the last place you had them." She told me and I bit my lip thinking carefully.

"Last place I remember wearing them is Andrews." I said while silently praying that they'd show up any minute now.

Tori shook her head, "Yeah, you're probably screwed. Look we can just go after school and buy new ones." She said and I sighed.

"You're right. One day without them won't kill me. I mean I still have the fake nose." I said before grabbing my book bag. I grabbed a change of clothes that I knew I would look cute in as it was a cute blue turtle neck like shirt, a leather jacket, and a pair of black pants and boots with heels.

"After school I have to be seen at the mall walking with Ashley." I say while grabbing my keys.

"Ashley Hunter?" She asked with wide eyes and I nodded sharing her disgusted look.

"Why would you go out with that bitch?" She questioned and I shrugged.

"Mary claims that it's a publicity stunt to fix that tweet she was totally trying to throw shade at me with. In other words, it's to show we're still the best of friends so no reputations are hurt." I said rolling my eyes.