Chapter 32

“The Rented Husband”

2012 © All Rights Reserved

Chapter 32

     Brody closed his eyes as he listened to the sound of Seth’s voice echoing through the door.

     Damn.  Damn.  Double damn.

     He was getting ready to get screwed and he hadn’t even made it to the bedroom yet.  Standing there, in all his naked glory, all he could do was toss his hands up in the air, stare up at the ceiling and simply ask himself, “Why me?  Why now?”

     Brody looked over at Olivia and he could see the smirk on her face beginning to form on her lips because of the awkward predicament he was now in. He was obviously hard and painfully aroused.  And to make it worse, she was making no secret that she was really enjoying the agonizingly sweet torture he was in.

      This would only happen to him.  It was just his luck that when he finally, finally got the one woman whom he longed to be with since they landed in Hawaii naked, ready and willing; her brother in law would come banging on the door, refusing to be ignored.

     Standing there with only a towel wrapped around her, Olivia finally let a little smile form on her face.  This was not happening, she told herself, it couldn’t be, especially after what had just happened in the shower.  He had lit a fire deep within her that even she couldn't deny. She was primed and ready to go and the fool was looking at that door like he might answer it.

     “Dammit you two, open this door!” Seth bellowed again.

     Brody looked down at his feet and chuckled to himself.  Yup, there were no doubts about it now, he was definitely getting ready to get royally screwed over and he would bet on his mama’s treasured Elvis Presley collection that this time, vaseline wasn‘t going to be used.

     Lifting his head, he turned to look back in Olivia’s direction.  Her gaze met his and a flash of heat ignited between them, fanning the fires that Brody had already started in the shower just minutes before.  Her cheeks were still flushed from his special attentions and by the sly expression on her face, he could see that she was cooking something up in that sharp, calculated mind of hers.

     “What?” He fiercely whispered, “What is going on in that pretty little head of yours, Olivia?”

     Her face grew serious as she pointed at the door. “You need to get rid of him and I don’t care how you do it,” she said, dropping the towel that she had wrapped around her to the floor, openly exposing herself to him once again. “Just do it now!“ 

     Brody groaned.  Having her standing in front of him in nothing but what the good Lord blessed her with was not helping his situation at all.  Quite frankly, he was ready to say the hell with Seth; if he was so determined to stand at the door banging on it while screaming their names then he could listen to their shared cries of passion for all he cared.

     She could sense his resolve weakening; and with a little more incentive, she would have him.

     Slowly, Olivia stepped out of the towel that she had dropped on the floor.  She did a slinky little pirouette while adding a little extra shaking in her booty to sweeten the offer she was giving him. 

     He licked at his suddenly paper dry lips, feeling as if his body was a raging inferno.   All the times that he had imagined her, just like this, failed miserably in comparison to what he was seeing now.  She was literally throwing herself at him and offering her and everything she had  to him on a silver platter.  How in the hell was he supposed to ignore that?