Youth of the Night (Chapter 5)

5.

Okay here's chapter 5. I find it a bit sad, I know I would be sad for many reasons. Just to put it plainly I feel Ali's pain. I have included the video to one of the two songs in the chapter! Its a great song, if you haven't heard it, just listen to it! Don't forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE and comment. If you are reading this on your phone please take a few seconds and log on and vote for the story! I post quicker if when I have lots of votes!!!! :-D

Stacy

_______________________________________________________

"CATHERINE!" Avery Collins swung the door open to the house looking around for his wife, she wasn't on the floor where he had left him. He had noticed that Rhys' car wasn't here when he arrived home but his wife's car was still there. "Catherine." He called trying to sound caring, his temper was rising with every second she hid from him, he was going to teach her to not try to under mind him. He was her husband which meant he owned her, and she will do everything he told her to do, even if he had to force her.

After searching everywhere he knew she wasn't there, he couldn't pick up a fresh scent, she must of been gone for a few hours, he couldn't pick up Rhys' either. If that boy even thought about turning against him he wouldn't hesitate to kill that little shit, rip him from limb to limb. Avery was certain that he would obtain his goal, no matter who he had to kill to get it.

________________________________________________________

"Ali? You in here?" Blain asked as he waltzed into the kitchen.

"Hey Uncle Blain." Ali said with her mouth full of a sandwich.

"Lovely, thats just beautiful." He laughed lightly causing Ali to laugh. " Have the keys for the truck, your grandfather wants to talk to you once you get there, so find him straight away."

"Okay." Ali swallowed down the rest of her sandwich and gulped down the rest of her water before jumping up from the table. "You need me to drop you off?"

"Nope, I'm going to be here with your dad until you come back." Blain smiled as he turned walking out of the kitchen in search for Connor.

Ali placed her dirty dishes in the sink and grabbed her license shoving it in her back pocket. She stopped at the front door and called out, "Mom, I'll be back soon, okay?"

"Yep, be careful." Kalee called from upstairs.

"Will do." Ali was out the door and in the truck in a matter of seconds. Before she sent the truck flying down the road she turned up, Blain had been listening to country music so she sang along with it. The drive only last about 10 minutes to get to her grandparents, where she pulled the truck around back, she assumed whatever she was doing was secret and wasn't supposed to be seen. Walking into the house Ali was able to follower her grandfather's scent into back parlor where he was waiting, she noticed few other familiar scents but figured her grandmother had some pack members over during the day. "Hey Grandpa." Ali strut in plopping down on the couch beside him, planting a small kiss on his cheek.

"Hi Allison." Ian looked over at her and smiled lightly. "Now, I have something very important for you to do, and you must do everything I say to the "t". Ali nodded in understanding allowing Ian to continue, "I have two pack members that need to be hidden for their safety, they will be staying at the apartment behind your Uncle Jake. I hope these problems will be solved before the weekend is out but if its not we will have to meet up again about the member missing school. Now when they come down they go straight into the truck, you will drive around for about half an hour all over, don't just do a circle, then go straight home. You understand?"