Youth of the Night (Chapter 11)

11.

Please don't forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE and comment!!!! The comments ya'll have been sending me are awesome, I <3 you guys!!!!!

Thanx!!!

_________________________________________________________________

"Connor?" Ian walked through the front door calling out for his son. Seconds later Connor emerged from a bedroom door in the upstairs hallway looking confused at his father's presence.

"Dad?" Connor asked as he glanced over into his open bedroom door, where Kalee was laying on the bed waiting for his return. "Why are you here?" He was baffled as too what his father wanted so badly that he came over unannounced.

"I need to have a word with you and Kalee." Ian stated and turned to walk into the living room and wait. Connor stood there dumbfounded, he turned to see Kalee giving him the same look. He simply shrugged, whatever his father wanted couldn't be good. Maybe they had finally found Rhys' father and needed his help to tell the young pup.

"What did he want?" Kalee whispered and she clutched the sheet to her naked frame.

"I don't have a clue, but he has horrible timing." He smirked as he leaned over and kissed his wife softly. "We can finish later, right?" He whispered and he buried his head in the crook of Kalee's neck.

"I don't think you will have much of a choice." Kalee giggled back and started to make her way out of bed to get dressed. She went into the walk in closet to find some comfortable clothes to put on then whispered loudly to Connor, "Do you think it's something bad? I mean, your father doesn't usually come over with out letting us know first."

Connor nodded, "I don't know what he has to tell us, but I'm assuming it can't be good. My father is very "by the book" and he would usually call ahead." He started to become nervous, much like he did when he was a teenager and his father would call upon him. Kalee must of noticed the change in his attitude and came up behind him and placed her hand softly on his shoulder.

"I'm sure, it can't be anything too horrible. We can handle it!" Kalee smiled as she nudged him toward the door. "Come on, let's get this over with." She whispered softly.

Connor lead the way down stairs, his father was calmly sitting on one of the couches. Ian stood as they entered the room, only sitting down once they took their place on the opposite couch. Connor eyed his father trying to read his face for a clue as to what was on his mind. "So, Dad, what brings you here this morning?"

Ian smiled, "First, let me apologize if I interrupted something," he turned to look at Kalee causing her to blush a deep shade of red, "but I needed to talk to you two about something rather important about Allison." Kalee straighten up looking confused, though Connor had been in Ali's life since she was a toddler, deep down she still felt extremely protective over her first born.

"What about Ali?" Kalee spoke before Connor could. Her lips were pulled straight with the impending stress.

"Well... " Ian drawled out. Connor gave him a stern look, his father was nervous about telling him something about his daughter. What could his father possibly know about his daughter that he didn't already know?

"Spit it out, father."

"Okay. It seems Ali and Rhys have found all they want in each other." Ian said cryptically, causing Kalee's face to change in confusion.

"Excuse me? What do you mean?" Kalee asked as she leaned forward and narrowing her eyes to better scrutinize the situation.

"You don't mean?" Connor interjected. He quickly turned to Kalee placing a reassuring arm around her shoulders. He wasn't sure how she would take to what was going to come next but he had to get a hold of her now if she didn't take it so well.