Jack and Brielle sitting on a tree...

Hey there!

This story has become kind of serious in the last few updates, and I figured we could all do with a few laughs.

Here goes:

(Warning out-of-characterness ensues)

Jack *nervously* : Brielle! I want to break up with you.

Brielle *shocked* : What? What do you mean you want to break up with me?

Jack *shaking his head vigorously* : What else can it mean? I don't wanna date you anymore.

Brielle *narrowing her eyes menacingly* : We are engaged remember?

Jack *avoiding her eyes* : I know. But we are through.

Brielle *in a demanding voice*: First tell me why?

Jack *in a small voice* : Axky and Raul are teasing me. They keep singing

"Jack and Brielle sitting on a tree...K. I. S. S. I. N. G.!

First comes love,

then comes marriage,

then comes a baby in a baby carriage!" and I don't like it.

Brielle *sighing with relief* : That's it?

Jack *indignantly* : yes

Brielle *kissing him* : Lets give them something more to talk about then.

Jack * surprised but kissing back* : huh?

Brielle *makes sure Axky and Raul can see them as she drags Jack to the bedroom*

Axky *looking delighted* : Raul! They are doing it!

Raul *dancing happily* : I finally get to be godfather!

Axky *sulking* : I get to be godfather, not you. I'm the best man after all.

Raul *showing his tongue* : You look like a kid. You can't be godfather.

Axky : Can too.

Raul : No way.

Axky : I can.

Raul : Nope you can't.

Brielle *poking her head out of the window* : Shut up both of you. If I ever hear that you are teasing Jack again I will personally make sure you both eat  nothing but boiled papaya for the rest of your life, got it?

Axky and Raul *looking scared* : Yes ma'am!

Brielle *smiling triumphantly before shutting the window and drawing the curtains*

***

Hope you are all doing okay. This Valentine week kind of sucks for me. So I bought myself a tub of chocolate ice cream and a big pizza. Maybe I'll watch Titanic again. :-)

cheers,

Andy :-)

P.S. Do you have any suggestions for romantic movies?