quatre

"SO WAKE ME UP WHEN IT'S ALL OVER"

•---•

QUATRE

Two weeks later:
E D E N

I hardly remember anything from the night of my accident, the night A tried to kill me. But there was one thing I remember, and that was Noel Kahn. Noel Kahn saved me, I remember seeing his horror-stricken face as he tried to get me out of the car, but after that everything else was a blur. Honestly I thought I was going to die, I was preparing myself to leave this world, and I'm all honesty I wanted to leave this world, leave all this drama behind me. Leave "A" behind me. I'm not sure why I woke up, was it to see my friends, to get rid of "A". Or maybe it was Noel, Noel Kahn.

"We need to go to the brew." Hanna said, as myself and her walked out of her house.

"And why is that" I questioned

"To celebrate, you coming out of hospital" she said pulling my arm.

"You could celebrate anything, just to get a caramel latte" I laughed.

"I haven't had one today, and I need caffeine" she winged

"Baby Hanna needs her caffeine" I said mimicking a baby voice.

"Shut up Eden" she lightly pushed me

"You love me really" I have a big grin. 

"Yeah, yeah" she rolled her eyes.

"Hey isn't that Noel Khan?" Hanna said pointing in front of us.

"Yeah. It is. I'm just going to talk to him." I said walking towards Noel.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Oh. Hey. You're finally out" he smiled.

"Yeah. Can I ask you something Kahn?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Sure?" He sounded confused.

"Why did you save me." I said, a bit forwardly.

"What?"

"Kahn. I'm not stupid, I know that was you who pulled me out the car" I deadpanned

"I-" he paused, and all of a sudden something happened. That I never though would happen in a million years.

He kissed me. His lips smashed into mine, cupping my face with his hands.

I stood there too shocked to do anything. 

Then the strangest thing happened, he just walked away, and I stood there too shocked to do anything.

"What the he'll just happened" Hanna came running up towards me.

"I. Don't. Know.

"So you're telling me Noel Kahn just kissed you there and then. And left" Spencer said handing me a coffee

"Yep"

"Why?" Aria said

"I'm sorry Ar, I know you liked him" I place my hand on hers.

"No. No, he's all yours" she smiled.

"Yeah right" I rolled my eyes.

"Something's not right, why would he save you. Im glad he did, but... why?" Hanna questioned sipping at her latte.

"We used to be friends. Maybe he wanted to repay me. I don't know it's so confusing!" I said sighing.

"Too right it is, who kisses someone, and then just leaves?" Emily said

"I need to speak to him. Clear the air" I said standing up. 

"Wait" Aria said pulling my arm to sit back down.

"What?" I said confused, all the girls were staring at me.

"We need to... tell you some things." Emily said, worry spreading across her face. 

"Are you sure" Spencer said anxiousness filling her voice.

"Someone's stalking us!" Hanna blurted out.

"Way to be subtle Hanna" Aria rolled her eyes.

"A" I muttered under my breath.

"Wait. Who did you just say" Spencer said leaning in

"A"

"Wait. So you've been getting them too!" Hanna said surprised.

"Since I moved to rosewood." I sighed.

"We've got them ever since Ali's death" Aria said, I shivered at the mention of her name.

"So it's not Ali" I said whispering, so no one else could hear.

"No. We had a funeral, it can't possibly be her" Emily said.

"Unless Ghosts can said creepy, anonymous messages, then no it can't be her."  Hanna said shivering.

"We have to tell someone" Aria said standing up, but was interrupted by our phones beeping in union.

"Keep your mouths shut...." Aria begun.

"...because liars get buried in rosewood" Spencer said said, gulping.

"P.s: Did you enjoy your warm welcome Eden, I'm so happy you've joined these pretty little liars- A" I said shivers shooting down my spine.