quatorze

QUATORZE

QUATORZE

"I'M GONNA FIGHT 'EM ALL, SEVEN NATION ARMY COULDN'T HOLD ME BACK"

THE TWO BRUNETTES walked side by side, not speaking a word, the silence was speaking for itself. Spencer just stared at the now fierce girl, the way Eden clutched at her bow, the way she held herself, shoulders back, head high.

Every noise felt like it amplified by 100, every twig crack made the two brunettes twist their heads around, only to come face to face with the eerie darkness.

"Eden, where are we going. Do we even have a plan?" Spencer questioned the brunette, her body shivering from the cold air.

"We are just searching the area. For any clues, for anything at all." Her voice was monotone, she showed no emotion. Not one bit.

They just kept on walking. They had no idea what they were looking for, all they knew was that they needed to find their friends. They needed to.

"What about in there" Spencer gulped, pointing in the direction of a maze. Eden hated mazes, she hated them.  Eden's greatest fear was getting lost, being alone, and she was almost certain that, that was going to happen if they entered this maze.

However Eden Evans, knew that she had to enter this maze, if she wanted to save her friends from death possibly. Spencer also knew that Eden hated mazes, remembering her fear of when the two were only little girls, not a care on the world.

Spencer grasped the brunettes hand, her palms sweaty. They gripped onto each other like it would be the last time. They gripped onto each other liked their lives depended on it, of which it did.

The only sound that could be heard was the frantic, heaving breathing of the two girls as they took their first step into the maze. However all Eden could think about was Noel, something triggering the thought, as thought he was right there. The brunette quickly shook the absurd thought away, and continued her journey, with her closest friend by her very side.

The two daren't speak a word, almost too frightened if they weren't the only two inside the horror of a maze. All they did was silently trudge throughly the ever-winding maze, turning into twists and bends, for what seemed like hours, when in fact, was only a few minutes.

Soon enough after minutes upon minutes of finding nothing among their trail, they came across some writing. This writing that appeared to be smothered across the rock wall, in a strange red substance, and this substance, for a fact, was not paint.

"I-is that...blood" Spencer gulped her caramel eyes staring wide eyed at the blood-red writing that blared out at the two, like a warning, like a sign.

" this way ->
if you dAre. "

"Spence, I know you don't want to, but we have to continue" And, so the pair did, they followed 'A's' instructions, little did they know they were going to find more than their friends.

Immediately the temperature dropped to an icy cold as they made their way through another bend. Spin-chilling shivers running up and down their backs, causing they to cringe, at the thought of someone being behind them.

Not questioning the absurd feeling, that both the girls felt, they continued their journey, regretting each apprehensive step they took. Their breathes hitching as they knew, they knew they were inching closer and closer by the second.

A door. An old, wooden, door stood right in front of the still terrified girls, their circling minds questioning whether to open the door, to face whatever appeared behind that door.

Hands shaking, Eden held out her pale, sweaty palms over the door knob, holding her heavy breath in as she slowly turned the knob, a lump forming in her throat, beads of sweat seeping out from her skin.

The door swung upon, making the two girls jump in shock, however that wasn't the most shocking thing that occurred, the shocking aspect was the scene unfolding right in front of them, a scene which included an all too familiar face.

Her brown eyes locked with his. As she saw the most horrific sight of a knife being punctured into the rib of the whimpering boy. The un-identifiable person who has just punctured a limp boy, saw the faces of the girls and one of those girls now held a gun, a gun that was pointed at the head of themselves. A gun that would kill anyone in a instance if they had good aim. And boy, did she have good aim. However, the mystery person sprinted the other direction, the sound of the gunshot ringing in the air, the sound of silence, knowing she had missed.

Eden stared at him as his eyes filled up with frighted tears as he stared at the two girls. He looked down to see the knife still plunged into his rib, knowing that was certainly going to be the end for him.

It was going to be the end for Noel Kahn

this took me years to write as I had no inspiration & im revising for exams :,)

hope you enjoyed this chapter
xoxo

also can we please take a moment to talk about INFINTY WAR, wow it messed me up so bad

pm if you wanna talk about iw, and THAT SCENE.