neuf

NEUF

NEUF

"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER"

Hanna Marin, still wasn't sure about the brunette, something just didn't click with her, they were never close.

The Evans girl was hiding something, something so terrible it could ruin her relationship with everyone. The brunette came back to Rosewood for a new start, but all of past events keep coming back to her. And she can feel the trust she wasn't from the girls, slipping away.

Little did Eden, nor the other three girls knew was the Hanna was about to find out everything Eden was trying to hide, put behind her. Hanna was about to find out everything, even if she was lying to the girls, and most significantly Eden.

H A N N A
I still don't trust Eden, something about just doesn't fit. She changed everything about her, her hair, her style. It's almost as if she was trying to hide something, the old her? I needed to know, I couldn't just forget about it. I'm Hanna Marin, I never give up.

I was strutting down Rosewood high street, an iced frappuccio in one hand, and my car keys in the other. The all too familiar sound of my iPhone rung in my ear, making me shudder. I cannot go one second without thinking this person is watching me. Slowly, and reluctantly I pulled out my phone, too scared too look at the message blurring out on my lock screen.

My stomach immediately tied in a knot

My stomach immediately tied in a knot. What was A trying to do? Part of me knew this was wrong, knew I couldn't betray her. But the other part of me was screaming, mtelling me to find more out about Eden. I had to do it, but no one could know.

I reached the location, and to my surprise I ended up out the back of Radley Sanitarium. My mind filled with confusion, why would A lead me here.
This bitch was really crazy.

I searched the area, but I could see nothing, no sign of A, crazy bitch.

I was starting to give up, and I sighed in frustration. Until a dark shadows flashed past me. My heart was throbbing, my throats was tying up again. 

In a blink of an eye, there sat a Radley file, papers sprawled across the floor. My eyes darting around em, I checked to see if anyone was looking. I threw all of the papers into my bag, and scurried off, I could not risk being caught. Not now.

My afternoon consisted of myself searching through not one, but numerous files, all in one way or another related to Eden. Her mother. Her grandfather. Her cousins. They all were at Radley. My eyes were glued to the page, her mother was the one that shocked me the most. She was such a lovely woman, and that fact that she murdered her own sister sent shivers down her spine. How could Eden live In the same household as a murderer.

I reached the last file, and my stomach knotted, my mouth went dry and my palms stuck to my dress. The name that I least expected to see sprawled in capital letters.

E D E N    E V A N S

My curious mind, was dying to know what this bitch had done. I knew she was trouble, I knew something was up with her. I frantically turned the thin pages, to find.... nothing. Everything was censored. Everything was blacked out. I turned the next page, and the next, and the next. They were all blacked out. This can't be, I have to know. I have to know. Before I could turn the page a ding sounded in my ear.

"Want to know more? Talk to the culprit herself, maybe gather an audience. Kisses- A"

I was angry at A for leading me on like this, but I knew I had to find out, and the only way I would be able to do this was to confront Eden herself, along with the other girls. Thy deserved to know the truth, the whole truth. I grabbed my car keys, and sent out an SOS message to all the girls to meet at mine.

"Hanna what's wrong." Em spoke, sounding worried.

"I think Eden would love to tell us. Would you" I shot a sarcastic smile at the confused brunette.

"Tell you what, I have no idea what's going on" her confused eyes looked at the rest of the girls.

"Well I'll just show you all"I rummaged through my bad searching for the files.

"What. Why have you got Radley files" Spencer, peered over the files laid upon my dress.

"Wait, Eden is that your mum,Elizabeth Evans" Aria looked across and the worried girl.

"My mum. No that can't be" she gasped as confused as the rest of them.

"Oh you didn't know that she killed her own sister when she was only 12 years old" I showed little sympathy as I spoke those words.

"N,no I-what" tears filled the girls eyes.

"Well did you know about this" I held up the file with Eden sprawled across the front.

"I-I" she begun but was interrupted by spencer.

"Eden. What the hell is going on"

"I can I explain" she also stood up, a noticeable limp forming at the back of her throat.

"You better" Aria, I could tell, was getting impatient.

"Something happened Labour day 2008" she gulped, her thumps twiddling together.

"What. What happened" Em said, whom was the calmest about this situation out of the girls.

"I killed..." she broke down. Not able to finish this dreaded sentence. The girls were now staring straight through her, as if they were looking straight at her soul, as if they knew every deep dark and winding secret that ever passed the Evans girl.

YAY! I finally posted :) I hope you enjoy this chapter - and I'm very sorry for the cliffhanger :0

Remember to vote & comment :)
Love you all:)