sept

"JUST STOP YOUR CRYING, IT'S THE SIGN OF THE TIMES"

•---•

SEPT

E D E N
"Honey, is everything okay in there" My concerned mother knocked gently on the door. 

"I'm fine mum." I had been up all night, I didn't get a wink of sleep.

"Your friends are here" I sighed at the thought of them being here, I honestly didn't have the energy to talk to them at the moment.

"Okay, we have absolute no idea why you are here, sulking in your bed, but we brought snacks and dvds anyway" Hanna, barged in, carting five bags full of different junk.

"Hanna, calm down. Or you could talk to us?" Emily spoke, in a more calm collected tone. 

"I'm fine, you guys can go now" I sighed, collapsing back into my pillow.

"We are not leaving" Aria said, siting next to me

Before Aria could say anymore, she was rudely interrupted by my phone buzzing.

I glanced at my phone and saw the name:

Cece

My body froze, what could she want, this can't be good.

Before I could pick up the phone, Spencer got there before me.

"Why is Cece calling you" Spencer said, holding up the phone, so the rest of the girls could see.

"Well, you know, she's um" I stumbled trying to think of an excuse.

"Well, um, what!" Hanna exclaimed.

"She's um helping me with, with spanish"

"Spanish" Emily said with confusion in her voice.

"Yeah, so I should, you know answer it" I stuttered, grabbing the phone of Spencer and walking out of the room.

"What do you want!" I half shouted down the phone.

"Meet me at the brew. Now" is all she said, when the call ended.

I walked back in the room, all of their beady eyes staring right through me.

"Are you going to tell as the real reason why you're meeting with Cece" Aria questioned standing up.

"What, what do you mean." I stuttered, honestly I was such a bad liar. 

"Tell us" they all said in union.

"I have to go, I'll be back." I grabbed my bag, and walked out of the door.

Immediately I started my car, and drove to the brew.

Straight away I spotted the blonde, siting my the window with two coffee's.

"You're late" she begun.

"You, didn't give a specific time" I rolled my eyes.

"Anyway, we have a problem" she said, scanning her wide eyes around the room. 

"A is not Alison" she blurted out.

"Wha-she is, surely" I said, lowering my voice.

"They found her body" she said, as quiet as possible.

"Then who the hell is A"

Little did Eden know her closest friends were spying on her, taking in every little detail. How could Eden not tell them that A was tormenting her, they were friends after all.

Eden pulled up outside her house, to find four of her closest friends, staring at her, with angry filed eyes.

"So, A is still tormenting you, and you didn't even bother to tell us!" Hanna shouted walking up to me.

"Hanna" Aria sighed

"I'm, I'm sorry" I stuttered. 

"Tell us, Eden. Please" Spencer pleaded.

"I can't" tears filled my eyes.

"Why, why" Emily took a step towards me

"It's something that I regret, I always will, and if I tell you-" I stoped midway through my sentence.

"It will not only hurt me, but it will hurt you" I finished

"You can tell us, you can trust us" Aria began in a softer tone.

"Why would you want to know, it will break all of your hearts in the end." I said, tears falling down my cheeks.

"I guess we just want to help you" Emily said, putting a soft hand on my shoulder.

"Curious" Hanna said. 

"What?" Spencer turned to look at her angry friend.

"Aren't you guys dying to know what she's been hiding, what she's done!" Hanna said, anger rising in her voice.

"Hanna, don't say that" Aria said

"I'm curious, okay and-" Hanna begun but was interrupted my phones buzzing in union.

Unknown.
Curiosity killed the cat.
or in your case: "Curiosity killed the liar"
-A

Each of the girls looked at each other worry filling their lost eyes.

What Eden didn't know was that -A was closer to her than anyone thought,

A, was always watching.