douze

DOUZE

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

DOUZE

"I HATE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I HATE THAT I LOVE YOU"

Tears stung my eyes, as I stared at the boy whom I used to trust. It was like I had been stabbed multiple time, in the heart. However even though how hard I tried, I could hate him. I wanted to. I wanted to hate him. But my heart simply wouldn't let me.

"Please Eden, let me explain. I-" the helpless boy in the black hoodie began.

"There's nothing for you to explain, nothing at all!" Heat rushed to my cheeks, with anger.

"Please I was only trying to help you" Noel pleaded, guilt filling his eyes

"Help her. Help her!" Spencer stepped closer, to the betrayer.

"So you're saying that by torturing us, turning us against each other was, helping. Noel Khan that was far from helping" Spencer spat.

"Leave" I spat, the anger dripping from my lips as I spoke, this startled him.

"Please Eden, just-" the now desperate boy stood in from of one angry girl, and one heartbroken girl.

"Get out of my house, before I kill you" I stepped forward, the anger was practically spilling out of me.

Instead of arguing with the brunette, he walked past them, not daring to look back.

I stood there, motionless, Spencer staring at me putt filling her eyes.

"I can't believe it was him. All this time. I can't believe-" Spencer spoke, until we were interrupted by the name infamous ding of our phones.

"Little liArs, you think it's over now that you know the man behind this all. Well you are far from rightYou should've kept an eye on your 'so called' friends." A large lump formed in my throat, as spencer shakily read out the haunting words.

Immediately we sped down the stairs, only to come face to face with...nothing. They were gone. Aria, Emily and Hanna.

An angry tear ran down my flushed cheeks as I stared at where the three teenagers one sat. Spencer, brushed passed me, staring at the floor, a leaflet.

Her hands shaking with anger, and fear, she picked up the strange leaflet, her hazel eyes staring at it. The brunette gulped, passing the piece of paper to me.

A large "A" was spread across the piece of paper, anger boiling inside of me. I clenched my fists, as I held the now crumpled piece of paper in my hands.

"We need to go now!" Spencer exclaimed grabbing her car keys from the table beside her.

I couldn't respond, my mouth was firmly closed, nothing could or would come out. So instead, instead i answered with a simple nod of my head.

As spencer opened the door, I closely followed, stating down at my once clenched hands.

Marks, where my long nails had been, dig into my pale skin. I pulled my sleeve over the cuts, to hide them from not only Spencer, but from myself.

[ wow, this is the shortest chapter I've done. Not even 500 words :0 I honestly have no inspiration anymore, which is a shame because I really do love writing this book. Again I apologise that updates are mega slow, but I have mock GCSE exams coming up, so I am doing a lot of revising. I wasn't going to update today, but I though I'd give you a short, but a chapter nonetheless. Sorry again, hope you all can understand :) ]

gAmes ➶ Noel Kahnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें