Story Synopsis

Story Synopsis

Being a guy falling in love with another guy is what they call suicidal tendencies when it comes to love.

Is it my fault that I fell in love with a person having the same gender as mine? Is this foolishness? Then why can't I seem to stop it? Why is it that no matter what I do it keeps on happening again, again and again?

I know from the start that this feeling of mine will never be requited since that person seems only notice me as his friend. More precisely one of his close friends. I never wanted nor think that I will let that person know what I really feel. I am prepared to bring this secret of mine to the grave. But the heavens seems to oppose this plan of mine.

Why do you ask?

How can I fight for this feeling of mine if I am the caused of his blindness? How can I say to him that I was the cause of his untimely accident that robbed him not only of his sight but also of his bright future? How can I say to him that I am a man?

So what if I used his disability to eased my conscience? I am willing to do everything even serve him forever just to compensate for what have I done.

The question now is...

Is it enough? Is that enough? Am I enough?

---

Author's Rant:

SO! This story is actually inspired by my OPT! Qingyu!! Long live that CP. If your curious of them then my advice is search about them because I'm pretty sure you'll love them like I do and will definitely follow their amazing growth. Hopefully gonna post the first chapter next week. Help cross your fingers.