||1||

Paislee's pov//

Hi I'm Paislee Amber-Wood a twin to Jacs Amber-Wood my parents are Elizabeth and Carson Amber-Wood we have a perfect like well almost......

Jaxs and I just pulled a good prank on our parents and now mom is angry as Dad is disappointed.

"I can't believe you two just did that" mom said whipping the goo off her just as Aunt Amelia walked in with Claire and Liam, Uncle Jace and Aunt Sarah walked in also covered head to toe.

Kayden,Axel,Jake,and Alec walk in sitting down, Kayden and Axel sat on the couch as Jake sat on the floor and Alec sat between me and Jaxs on the love seat.

"What has been getting into you kids you are graduating in a month and you act like your in pre-school have you have no shame" Aunt Sarah said in pure anger.

We heard a crunching noise we turned towards the source as Uncle Asher was eating Doritos watching the scene unfold.

"Go on" he said in a mouth full shooing at her I rolled my eyes Uncle Asher had always been such a kid at heart that's why he is my favorite.

"Since you decide to act foolish we are sending you six to our old boarding school" Mom said "what!" We yelled in Unious.

She smirked "what I can be a bitch at times" she said looking at her nails "your a cruel mom" Jaxs told her she shrugged her shoulders.

"But" Liam said pointing a finger in the air "there's always a but" I mumbled "Asher or Uncle Asher will be joining you all as your parent guardian" Aunt Amelia said she clapped her hands shut.

"Are we talking about the same Uncle Asher the one who blew up Grandpa and Grandmas house up now they live with great uncle Jay" I said eyeing her suspiciously.

"Yes now go pack cause you all leave tomorrow and we are going to be praising the lord amen" she said raising her hands in the air closing her eyes smiling.

Uncle Asher chuckled "you funny" he commented "your going deal with it" Aunt Amelia snapped at him his eyes widen.

"Okay I'm going and I'm gonna deal with it" he said running off probably to go pack.

I rolled my eyes as I walked past mom but stopped in the hallway to ease drop.

"Sponge bob do you think we're doing the right thing?" Mom asked dad "I hope so I just don't want them to have a bad future" he told her as she signed "me too" is all she said I walked away to my room.

As soon as I walked in a regretted it "twenty-two-o-o-o-o oh oh oh" Jake sung wearing my grandmas old wig and her old dress and heals.

"JAKE!" I yelled he stopped the music as I saw his face he had my make up on "what Barbie betch" he said in a high pitch.

"Get the hell out princess" I demanded as he walked over "you'll regret this" he said "what not getting this on camera?" I asked smirking as I toon a photo of him he gasped.

"Bitch" he commented pouting stomping out.

I rolled my eyes at that he/she

What a girl!

______________________________

Hey guys so I like restarted this whole book cause I thought this would be better

Eb209400  here it is

Well tune into next time

Liz