||8||

Paislee's pov//

"So how long have you two been" Claire said taking a pause "a thing" she said quoting I glanced at Alec beside me as he held my hand under the table.

"Since yesterday night why?" I asked glancing back at them "well Liam and me use to be a thing too and Claire and your dad was a thing" mom started as Liam groaned "not again" he mumbled.

"I never got the full story let me hear this" Claire said all ears I rolled my eyes at her gossipness.

"It was a cold dark winter night" Uncle Asher's voice boomed from behind us I jumped turning to see him holding Kayden a few feet in the air by a wedgie.

"ASHER PUT KAYDEN DOWN OR ELSE YOUR GONNA GET SOMETHING YOU WISH YOU DIDNT" aunt Amelia snapped at him I wasn't shocked I always saw this side now Alec on the other had was shocked.

He placed Kayden down gently as he hugged his mom "thank you mom! Dad your a bully and I need my money now" Kayden shouted.

"The fuck" I said in a confused voice "what he took my twenty dollars" Kayden said turning towards me I just laughed.

"ASHER A-" aunt Amelia started "alright here just don't say my middle name its torcher" uncle Asher exasperated "what is it?" I asked.

"Asher Asher Williams" she said smirking he banged his head on the wall twice "what mother does that?" I asked "well his farther was a little tipsy when he signed the papers so you know not his fau-"

"Can we get back to the story!" Claire yelled Aunt Amelia raised her hands "it was prom night your farther was prom king and the schools slut dracular was prom queen

Liam kissed her and I ran out my ex I thought was dead was there giving me a harder time and he was you know messed up in the head

So your dad saved me and I tripped then it happened fast we kissed and I knew he was the one I didn't know Claire and Liam were watching and we broke up with them and then a week later before graduation they started dating and me and your dad started dating

After graduation your farther proposed to me it was the sweetest thing" mom finished as she gushed looking at dad who rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly smiling.

"As for you Alec me and your farther got married at a sunset in the woods" she gushed looking at Liam.

I glanced at Alec as he rolled his eyes just as I did we laughed "we won't make the same mistake as you all promise" Alec said smiling I smiled back.

"Y'all look like y'all want to tear each other apart rawr" Uncle Asher said eating pants popcorn again.

"Asher we've been there this your setting a bad example on the boys" she said pointing to Axel and Kayden who were laughing saying 'boi' and 'ba ba get out here with yo self' while eating popcorn.

Swear I live with a lot of idiots who need a life "hurtful"Jake said from behind me I glanced up to see Jaxs and him looking down at me.

"Did I say that out loud" I said in a high pitch looking away scratching my cheek.

"Hell yes that's what I was going for" I yelled making Kayden choke on his popcorn we all just looked at him as Aunt Amelia was helping him they turned back towards me.

"Anyways" I said clasping my hands together just as popcorn flew ontop of moms hair I stiffled a laughter trying my hardest not to laugh.

"What?" She asked as I busted into laughter she just walked out of the room "now I feel sorry for you,Carson and Jaxs she is one clueless mother/wife" Uncle Asher said throwing popcorn at aunt Amelia she glared at him as he stopped fast.

________________________________

Sorry for the delay been busy I'm only human

Well tune into next time

Liz