||2||

~Paislee's pov~

I ran down stairs jumping on the couch grabbing the remote before any one else can.

I turned it on to "mask" it's an awesome movie(btw I love that movie).

I was watching as the stairs started to rumble which means one thing.

The boys are done

I hide the remote in my bra so they won't touch it.

"That doesn't stop me Paislee" Axel said trying to reach for it just when Alec smacked his hand glaring at him.

"What's up bitches" Jaxs says walking down the steps.

"Get yo ass down here we need your help" Kayden yelled to him I rolled my eyes taking the opportunity to stuff it in the secret pocket in the couch I found one day looking for money.

Hey that's one easy way I make cash I found forty dollars In the couch before just on one side.

"What?" Jaxs asked stopping in front of me.

"The remote she stuffed it in her girl bra" Kayden told him I rolled my eyes.

"Girl you better stop rolling yo eyes" Axel said snapping his fingers in my face I tried biting his fingers but he moved it back in time.

"Do I have to take it?" Jaxs asked in disgust "yeah she turned it to a horror movie and stuffed it in her bra you know I pee a little when I get scared" Kayden told him as I bursted out laughing.

"What one drop or two" I said laughing again "stop" Alec said trying to not laugh but failed "bet it's only one" Axel said as we bursted out laughing again just as Jake walked out of the kitchen eating pizza.

"Only one of what?"

_____________________________

Any one think "Family goals"

Tune into next time

Liz