||19||

Paislees pov//

"What the hell happened to her?!" I heard an angry voice boom.

  "Idk I found her on the slide at a park on the other side of town beatin" I heard Alec speak "what?!" The voice boomed again.

"What's wrong?" Another voice chimed in "she was found beatin in a slide on the other side of town" the angry voice boomed slamming hands on the table.

"Is she still.......virgin?" The voice asked quietly "we will just have to see get her to a room stat" the angry voice boomed "it's not everyday a girl is found beatin on a slide"the quiet voice said to Alec.

*2 hours later*

"She's still virgin" the angry voice calmed down "good" Alec said "but she has a broken arm we are keeping her over night to be safe now call her parents" the voice boomed I heard footsteps leave the room.

"Poor thing" the angry voice said quietly before I heard more footsteps walk out.

Now I'm alone again to tired to open my eyes so I just fall back asleep.

___________

It felt like a couple of minutes when I heard the door open I hear footsteps rush in over towards me.

"Who would do this"another angry voice said similar to Jaxons " I don't have a clue she is likable" I heard Alec say.

"Move you bitches she's my bestfriend" I heard Axel say I felt him get close.

"If you can hear me and if your awake open you eyes" he yelled in reaction my hand smacked him as I opened my eyes sitting up fast.

"You hoe you yelled in my ear" my raspy voice said "she's alive" Axel said in a squeaky voice cuddling his cheek.

I looked around to see every one close to me here.

_____________________________

Sorry for the late update

Tune into next time

Liz