||9||

Paislees pov//

"So what are we doing after school today?" Ashlin asked walking beside me while I held Alec's hand.

"Ashlin come back here with me I don't want you to be the third wheel" Axel yelled I turned to see him Kayden, Jake and Jaxs

"See ya love birds later" she said "living the dream" she yelled pumping her fist in the air.

I rolled my eyes walking into the school.

_______

"Boo you whores" Ashlin said sitting down between Jaxs and Axel laying her head down.

"Hello to you too" I said Alec chuckled at me "what's wrong?" Jaxs asked.

"Family issues at home" she said sliding her phone in her back pocket.

"Should we ask?" Axel whispered glancing at her "no" me and Jaxs said at the same time.

"Sure" Kayden said Jake shrugged his shoulders as Axel nodded.

"What type of family issues?" He asked but she didn't answer.

"Hello?" He asked "earth to Ashlin" "ASH" "ASHLIN!" He yelled

"My parents are separating after my younger brother died last week" she yelled looking up tears in her eyes.

I was shocked this girl can take name calls without bursting and here she bursted out crying in front of us.

"Ashlin" Jaxs said "no and the worst part is" she said taking a long pause.

"This is the most dramatic pause ever" Axel said rolling his eyes.

"I might have to move away with my dad" she whispered my mouth dropped open not Ashlin she layed her head on Jaxs shoulder.

"Don't leave" Jaxs said rubbing her shoulder I sat in awe at this moment

_________________________________

Oh no Ashlin might have to leave

Sorry for late update

Tune into next time

Liz