||6||

~Paislee's pov~

Ashlin lefted a while back as the guys went off somewhere so I was stuck watching the titanic with Uncle Asher.

You know how girls cry during the movie and the guys comfort the girls well it's the opposite for me and Uncle Asher now.

"She jumped back on the boat for him" Uncle Asher yelled in sobs as I cradle him on my shoulder by hold his head rocking back and forth.

"Oh come on Uncle Asher your acting like a girl" I said rolling my eyes " your not to old for me to spank you" he said while still crying I laughed "okay truce" I said he nodded as I cradle his head on my shoulder rocking back and forth.

Just as Jaxs walked in pausing the movie "you fucker eater" I whined dramatically "okay drama queen here follow the clues" he told me I nodded grabbing the red beautiful letter.

I opened it gently as I started reading the note

Where I first saw you -A.H

So Alec is up to this I started thinking of the place at our old house and it was a tree so I went outside searching for the front yard tree.

I saw a note tapped to the tree I took it off and read it

Where Axel stole your bra -A.H

I laughed walking inside to my room I saw Axel talking to my stuff bear so I paused a little pulling my phone out recording him.

"Hey sexy thing how bout we get some dinner" he said I stiffled my laugh

"I would love to you sexy beast" he said in a high pitch this time I couldn't hold in the laughters as it poured out of my mouth like ketchup coming out of a bottle.

He jumped as I stopped recording putting my phone in my pocket.

"You recorded again didn't you?" He asked I nodded as he signed shaking his head handing me the letter.

I love your smile and the way you laugh

"Go to the kitchen" Axel mumbled to me I nodded heading that way

I saw a note surrounded by roses shaped in a heart with the note in the middle

I love how you record everyone's embarrassing moments ;)

"Pst Pais" I heard Kayden whisper from behind me I jumped turning towards his voice.

"Follow the path of roses" he whispered I nodded following the trail and at the end was my favorite flower

A lily

A note layed under the lily as I picked the flower and note up it was blank

" he never had the guts to tell the girl how he felt" I heard Alec talk I see him sitting down in the chair watching me

"He thought she will never love him like he loves her" he continued  "but he knew if he didn't tell her how he felt she will be taken by someone one day and his hope will be crushed" he said walking towards me

I looked down at the lily in my hand as he placed a finger under my chin forcing me to look up at him.

"Why is he talking in third person while he should just kiss she already" I said with a smile he grinned ear to ear crashing his lips on mine.

We heard clapping we pulled back turning towards the source Uncle Asher still crying as ever.

"They finally kissed after all these years" he sobbed on Jaxs shoulder as he awkwardly patted his shoulder looking around for someone to help him.

"Paislee will you be my girlfriend?" I heard Alec ask I turned towards him

"Sure but only since your cute" I said patting his cheek smiling he gasped in defense "kidding I love your personality" I said he smiled as I laughed.

________________________________

Well Paislee and Alec are dating now

Lol uncle Asher is always immature and funny

Who is your favorite character of the new generation (out of all of them sept uncle Asher choose ONE)

Tune into next time

Liz