Party Continued

Continued from previous chapter...

Emily is still sat on the landing with Alison standing over her.. "I said Em "was you just watching me?" Emily stands up "well Yeah I was what you going to do about it?" Alison grabs hold of Emily's neck and starts to passionately snog her using tongues, Emily isn't trying one bit to push her off she is completely enjoying every second of being snogged by Ali..

Ali gets hold of Emily's hand and says to her "well you going to come in my room?" Em follows her locking the door behind her. Ali lies on the bed taking every item of her clothing off, Emily's face is gobsmacked but she is touching herself as she watches Ali finger herself deep, she can't take it and walks over to Ali lying on the bed beside her biting on her ear as she takes over using her fingers to pump them in and out of Ali's wet cunt, the climax from Ali soon came she couldnt hide her enjoyment "ahhhhhhh FuCKKKKKK Emilyyyy...." Before you know it Em is completely naked to and both of them go for each other both girls are very drunk...

"well Em get on my fucking pussy," Ali demands.. Em doesn't need asking twice she gets on top of her and starts to grind her wet pussy against Ali's, she loves being on top playing with her hair seductively biting her lip as she looks at Ali's face in pleasure, it doesn't take long as Em shakes and orgasms so loud "Aliiiiiii ahhhhhh.." she doesn't stop though she keeps riding the shit out of Ali till she orgasms to and squirts inside Em, "FuCKKKKKK" moans Ali..

Ali goes over to her draw and takes out something putting it behind her back walking over to Em..
"what is it" Em says smiling.. Ali shows her Em can't believe her eyes when Ali shows her a strap-on,
"You dirty girl how bigs that?" Emily says... Ali responds "10inchs now I want you to fuck me Em"

Putting on the strap on Em feels in full control, she puts some lube on the strap on and makes her way to the bed were Ali is waiting with her legs opens, Em feels around near Ali's pussy hole fingering her before sticking the strap on deep inside a moaning Ali "OMG ahhhhhhh that felt so good" "shut up and let me fuck you" a fiesty Em says, "mmm I love this side of you Em" an excited Ali says as she starts to moan, Emily starts slowly but soon the pace goes faster and she is inserting the strap on in and out of Ali's wet pussy, "your taking it so good bad girl Ali" says Em as she feels in full control soon enough Ali is cuming everywhere.. Em lies down on the bed "ride me now" she says to Ali, erm wow.. "I love you being like this Em" Ali gets on and starts to pound down on the strap on making Emily cum as the strap on is hitting Emily's clit "ahhhhhhh fuckkkk Ali yesssss" moans Em, Ali is turned on by the moans but keeps riding fast till she rides out her orgasm, "yesss fuckkkk I'm cuming down your strap on" Ali moans.. Ali rips off the strap on and says to Em "I want to taste some of your pussy juice.."

She goes down Emily's body kissing the tip of her clit, Emily's face is so turned on as Ali starts to lick Emily's pussy "fuckkkk your so good with your tongue Ali" moans Emily as Ali keeps licking Emily's wet pussy sticking two fingers in at the same time pumping them in and out of her pussy hole, "I'm going to cum Ali" "well go on then" Ali says.. "fucking cum bitch!!" "Ahhhhhhh shittt fuckkkk" moans Em.. Emily squirts onto Ali's fingers, "mmm fuck" Ali says whilst licking her fingers filled with Emily's juices "You taste so fucking good Emily".. Ali says as she seductively sucks her fingers..

Em softly turns Ali around lying her down on the bed "I want to taste that pussy of yours now" she says.. "can I just say be warned I can have multiple orgasms when I get licked out" ..Ali says, "well you'll have more orgasms with me" a cheeky Emily says "I'm good with my tongue" Emily starts licking Ali up and down her pussy, then unexpectedly she inserts her tongue into Ali, "omg FuCKKKKKK" Ali moans as she cums straight away, "see what I mean I'm weak down there Emily," Ali says as she grabs hold of the bed covers shaking in pleasure "mmm yesss but I can't really talk at the moment" Emily says as she keeps tongue fucking Ali's pussy hole, Emily puts her hands up playing with Ali's tits at the same time as inserting her tongue faster and faster inside Ali's pussy, "fuckkkk ahhhhhhh yesssss Emilyyyy" Ali squirts again inside Emily's mouth, she comes up to Ali's face showing her the cum in her mouth as Emily swallows it, "mmm nice pussy juice Ali" moans Emily they lie down next to each other and starting fingering each others pussy at the same time making each other cum together "FuCKKKKKK" both of them say as they orgasm together one final time.

"That was amazing Em" Ali says whilst kissing Emily on the lips, "your a good fuck anyway, Ali you've tired my out" Emily says whilst breathing heavly.. "not so bad for my first time with a girl eh?" Ali says with a cockness in her voice, "WHAT!! I never would have guessed you were breathtaking Ali" "why thankyou Em" says a very pleased Alison.

Both of them lie there for a few moments cuddling together, then both sit up "SHIT CECE" they both say with panick in the voice, "I dread to think what she is going to say about this" Ali says..Em doesn't say anything but the look on her face says she agrees with Alison. "I know we don't tell her" Emily says.. "perfect I mean she's my sister and keeping secrets I don't agree with but this was a one off right?" Ali asks Emily, "yeah 100% this won't happen again" Emily says, they both look at each other as though it will happen again, but Emily just grabs her clothes and walks out of the room, looking back at Ali one last time before creeping across the landing, she sees Cece still crashed out on the bathroom floor feeling relieved she heard nothing, Em goes into Cece's bedroom and trys to get some sleep.

ALI'S POV
I lie in bed and think about what just happened I seriously can't believe I had sex with a girl, but not only a girl my sisters best friend. I remember me always thinking I'll never come between them two but I kinda enjoyed being with her, I enjoyed the way she made me feel, the way she made me cum, it was amazing, mindblowing infact. I don't know how Cece will react if she ever found out but this was a one off right! I think to myself so I need not to worry, I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Hey guys hope your still enjoying my story, I know it's only chapter 2 but if your all still enjoying I will continue writing.