Emison Forever

Continued from previous chapter...

After the girls finish off pizza.. Em says "okay shall we watch a film girls, I have brought two dvd's La La Land, or Bridget Jones's Baby?".. they all decide on Bridget Jones, Aria puts the disc in then turns off the lights as they all chill out and watch the film.. Ali, Cece and Aria are all sat on the sofa and Em and Hanna are sat on the floor leaning against the sofa.. as the movie is playing Ali starts to slowly touch the back of Emily's neck just how she knows she likes it, making Em shiver, Em doesn't say anything and continues to watch the movie smiling to herself... the girls are laughing away watching the film..."she reminds me of you Ali, Bridget's mate the drunk one".. Hanna says laughing.. "funny I thought it reminded me of you to be honest Han" Emily says.. "Oh sticking up for your gf are you Em?" Cece says smiling..."no I was just saying I think she acts more like Hanna the girl in the movie".. "yeah yeah Em, we believe you not!" Aria says laughing "do you want to sit on the sofa Em, I'll sit on the floor?".. "okay then if you don't mind Aria".. Emily sits in the middle next to Ali.. "I bet your happy now aint you babe next to me" Ali says.. "Oh please your still not forgiven, now ssh Ali and watch the movie" Em says with a smile on her face.. about half way through the film Ali leans on to Emily's shoulder, Em looks at her and just holds Ali's hand, Cece notices and just smiles as if to say I knew my plan would work.. an hour later and the film finishes.. "that was good I enjoyed that" Hanna says turning on the light, they notice Ali asleep on Em's shoulder.. "aww look at your gf asleep on you" Aria says.. "I know she's so beautiful isn't she" Emily responds.. all the girls just laugh.."what girls" Emily says.. "just you Em, how your totally still into Ali even though you try to be angry with her" Cece says smiling.."can I talk to you a minute Emily?".. Em slowly places Ali's head on a pillow lying her down and going off to the bedroom to talk to Cece...

"What's up Cece?".. "Well Em first of all I want to say sorry for being such a shit best friend and secondly I want to say sorry for trying to ruin you and Ali".. "but Cece did you really tell that Lucy girl to hit on Ali?:.. "basically yes I did, I admit it I feel so ashamed".. "so your saying Ali would have told her about me?".. "the thing is Ali didn't know I told Lucy to go sit with Ali at the table, listen though Em, from the moment we got to the gay bar Ali was checking her phone for texts from you, constantly saying she couldn't wait for you to come".. Emily smiles... "really Cece?".. "yes Em, I wouldn't lie to you, Ali is inlove with you, I've never seen her this way ever with anyone".."i love her too so much".. Em says just as they hear someone it's Ali..

Ali.. "you love me do you Em?" Ali says smiling, sitting on the bed next to Em..
Emily.. "yes I do I love you more than anything" Em kisses Ali's lips..
Cece.. "erm still in the room girls"

Ali and Emily start laughing..

Emily.. "sorry Cece, I just needed to kiss my girls lips"
Ali.. "aww Em, your so cute, you do know though I would never hurt you?"
Cece.. butting in.. "sorry to butt in but it's true Em, Ali wouldn't ever hurt you"
Emily.. "I know i believe you I was just jealous, because another girl fancied you" Em says looking sad..
Ali.. "a million people could come onto me I wouldn't care Em, I would push them all away because I love you"
Emily.. smiles at Ali.. "I'm sorry I doubted you baby"
Cece.. "I'm going to go back to Hanna and Aria I'll leave you girls in here, to make up" Cece says winking..
Ali.. "wait Cece first thankyou"
Cece.. "what for?
Ali.. "getting us back together"
Cece.. "I needed to, it was my fault you fell out, and as you said Ali, it took me splitting you up to realise it"
Emily.. "I am happy to just have my best friend back and my gf"

The three girls have a group hug.. "okay now I'll leave you to it, don't make two much noise" Cece says as she walks out of the bedroom smiling, with Ali and Emily just sat on the bed laughing..