Make Or Break?

ALI'S POV
I wake up and I feel rough as hell my heads spinning, I think back to last night and worry about my relationship with Emily, I love her and I never meant to hurt her, I'm just so annoyed at myself, yesterday was so perfect too up until that point, I look at my phone and to my surprise there's a text from Emily, it's confusing what she put but I text her back...

Hey Ali, when you wake up ring me please?

Hey baby girl I'm awake, I'm sorry for last night are you okay do you need me? xxx

Yeah are you free to come around mine, my mum's out I need to talk to you?

Yeah Em give me half an hour, I'll drive around xxx

Okay Ali

Ali quickly gets ready, and rushes downstairs, "Ali" her mum shouts to her, "Oh hey mum welcome home, I need to quickly be somewhere can we catch up later?" I say as I put my shoes on, "is Cece still asleep?" She says, "i think so mum, we had a late night, promise we will catch up later love you" ..Ali says as she dashes out of the door and into her car, eager to get around to Emily's..

Ali pulls up at Emily's and sits in the car feeling nervous, about what Emily is going to say, scared she will end things, eventually she gets out of her car and heads to the door..

knock knock..

Emily.. "Hey Ali, Em says sounding fed up"
Ali.. "Hey baby, did you need to talk?"
Emily.. "Yeah come upstairs please"

They both go upstairs into Emily's bedroom..

Emily.. "we need to talk about last night, firstly I am sorry for just leaving you, but what you did hurt me calling another lad hot"
Ali.. "I know baby, I realise what I did was wrong, but I was going to say to Cece, that I have found someone I see as serious, and I promise that person is you Em" Ali says with a sad expression..
Emily.. "don't pull that face" Em says smiling at Ali, "okay I admit I overreacted, I am basing you on your past, I have fallen for you bad Ali, and I'm so scared you won't change and I'll get hurt"
Ali.. "But Em I will change, and infact I already have yesterday there were loads of lads in that club, and the only person I had my eyes on his you baby, you are beautiful" Ali says kissing Em's lips softly..
Emily.. kissing Ali back, "your so sweet, let's forget last night Ali, but you dare call anyone else other than me hot, I'll kill you okay?" Em says smiling..
Ali.. "you are a little fiesty one aint you Em, and don't worry I won't as I said baby my eyes are firmly on you"

Both girls cuddle up in bed together, "I missed this last night my girls cuddles" Ali says smiling at Em, "aww I missed cuddles too baby, we can make up for it now though" Em says smiling back, "yeah can make up for something else too" Ali says getting ontop of Emily pinning her arms back and kissing her neck as Emily begins to moan softly.. "fuckkk Ali that turns me on" "yeah it's meant to der" Ali says being cocky.. "snog me now" a fiesty Ali says to Em, as Emily passionately snogs her back, "even your kisses make me fucking wet" a horny Em says to Ali, "me too I want to fuck you right now" Ali excitedly says.. "But Ali I thought today let's go to the water park go on all the slides have fun and get wet" Em says winking to Ali, "I can think of other ways to have fun and get wet Ali says cheekily "but okay Em let's go"...

Emily and Ali go downstairs and quickly make some food before both getting into Emily's car, they both hold hands as Em is driving, both girls singing along to the music