The Truth Getting Closer

Emily" my mum says opening the door to my bedroom, "omg Emily, wake up now" she says with a tone at seeing me and Ali in bed.. "oh mum, I'm sorry Ali slept over" Emily says as her mum comes over and sits at the bottom of the bed "okay Ali firstly I just want to say, how do you know you want Emily? I've known you for years and I've never known you to have a girlfriend" "I know Mrs fields, I know I love her and you have my word, I'll never hurt her ever" Ali says as Emily smiles at what she just said, "mum I believe her she loves me, trust me I can tell" Em says "okay girls then I am happy, but this has got to stop being a secret Cece needs to know?" "Okay mum I will tell her" Emily says nervously looking at Ali, as her mum leaves to go to work...

"Omg that was so awkward I'm in my underwear good job I had the duvet covering me" Ali says laughing, "I know it was" Em says laughing back, "but seriously Ali we need to work out how we tell you sister" "we will do, in the next few days we will tell her" Ali says, "yeah we need to, as mum said to me yesterday secrets don't stay hidden for long..."

Emily hears a knock at her front door.. "two mins Ali I'll be right back"  Emily says running downstairs to answer the door, she opens the door..

"OMG Cece" Emily says panicking, "Hey Em, thought I'd come around to see you, is that okay?" "Yeah, well the thing is".. just as Emily can answer Ali comes downstairs "WHAT THE HELL" Cece says barging into the house "why are you here Ali?" "Well sis listen, last night I got really drunk, and Em and her mum were driving through town and saw me, so picked me up and I stayed here for the night" Ali says, "yeah Cece that's the truth, I didn't want to leave her stranded and alone" Em says looking worried, "erm you both best not be lying to me?" Cece says to them both, "Cece I wouldn't ever" Emily says as they go into the front room and sit on the sofa..

Cece.. "when are you going home may I ask Ali?"
Emily.. "Cece don't talk to her like that please"
Cece.. "since when do you stick up for Ali" Cece says with abit of attitude..
Ali.. "Em, don't worry I'm going soon Cece"
Cece.. "Good I want to go to the beach today, me and you Em? What do you think"
Emily.. "I don't know if I'm up for it"
Cece.. "why don't be boring"
Emily.. "I'll go but let's all three of us go?"
Cece.. "fine then, but Ali you aint got your bikini?"
Ali.. "It's okay, I'll just sunbathe in my bra"

All the girls get ready and head into Cece's Car... "okay girls we ready let's head to the beach, I'm so excited" she says as she puts music on, "yeah it's going to be AMAZING" Em says, "it will be Em, you can have a perve on all the beach babes" Cece says, "yeah I'll certainly be perving on someone" Em says turning to look at Ali discreetly, as Ali smiles back, "and you Ali, you won't be checking out lads, will you, are you still with this mystery boy?" Cece says, "I am very much going to be faithful today Cece, I'm actually in a serious relationship now" Ali says, "Ha serious you sis, fine chance" "Cece people do change, she might actually have found someone special" Em says, "what is it with you two up each other's arses today" Cece says as she parks her car, near the beach..

Walk ahead Ali, "can you take this though, It's a cooler box it has bottles of beer in, for us to chill and sunbathe, we will follow behind need a word with Em" Cece says, "Cece what do you want to talk about i don't want to leave Ali to long on her own?" Em says, "there you go again Emily, Ali Ali Ali, what is it with you two?" Cece says, "it's like she's your new best friend".. "stop getting worked up, Ali is your sister and because she is your family I care about her" "yeah care about her abit to much, by the looks of things" Cece says, "no Cece, seriously stop being like this...okay, I'll say... Em pauses to think... "right well Ali told me she wants to spend more time with you, because she really loves you, and she wants you to spend more and more time together" Em says, "Really, aww omg" Cece says as she and Em walk to meet Ali on the beach..