1€

They all stared at each other wondering what had happen and how it happened

They all stared at each other wondering what had happen and how it happened. But none of them spoke, just their eyes wandered to different types of places ignoring the situation in front of them. Jimin held on to his little sisters hands while they watched the two caskets of their parents drown to the bottom of the earth.

The death of their parents was a mystery. They don't really know how they died, but the doctors said it seems to be some natural causes which still didn't give much answers. But who ever did it..seems like they planned it from the start.
___

The morning grew quite, nothing but the utensils and small little coughing from the youngest sibling was made. Jin and Namjoon was now in charge of the household while the rest stick to their positions as being siblings.

Before all this happened, the house was vibrant and filled with many laughter that roared in the mansion. But now, it's just dead silent, and everyone seems to grow annoyed at one another. Pointing fingers as to why they didn't save their parents in time.

"Can I go.." says Sabrina who's only 8 years old.

"Finish your meal before you go and play" says Jin.

"What are you my mother now?" She scoffed

"Sabrina..don't start with me. Just finish a little bit of it and then you can leave" Jin replied sternly.

"But I'm full..and mom says if I'm full I don't have to force myself to eat." She flicked her hair pushing the chair away and stomped her way upstairs.

"Sabrina! Come back here!" Namjoon shouted. But she never answered back except she slammed her door shut.

"Someone get that girl" says Jin

"Ah fuck it already, just let her do what she wants.." Yoongi said, he too got up already walking away.

"I'm leaving..I promise my girlfriend I'd hang out with her" says Jungkook.

And one by one the rest simply got up from the dinning table excusing themselves. Jin and Namjoon sighs in irritation, but couldn't do anything as they let their siblings go freely.

"Next time I won't cook for you all!" Jin shouted.

"It's okay, we'll just order food" says Hanbyeol who's 9 yr.old.

"I should go too, I'll be late for work anyways" says Namjoon who quickly left without saying anything back leaving Jin even more frustrated at his siblings.

"If only our parents hadn't died we wouldn't be in this mess" he says.
____

It was early in the afternoon, Taehyung and Sabrina was outside playing around while Jimin sketches the scenery. They were surrounded by dense forest, but they do have a road taking them to the city thanks to their fathers inventions.

Sabrina was blind folded, her hands extended freely. Her fingers trying to feel anything in front of her. "oppaa~ where are you" she giggled.

"Over here!" Chuckled Taehyung.

They continued to play around till the afternoon breeze became quite heavier on them, however they just thought it felt good that it gotten colder..till Jimin stopped what he was doing and so did Taehyung and Sabrina.

"It's getting really cold here" says Sabrina who dashes to her older brother. The two boys looked around the forest to see if anything seemed odd, but nothing it's just that the wind became too cold.

After two minutes of the gushing wind, it finally stopped. But Jimin paused when he could feel something tickling his ear, he couldn't move; paralyzed by the eerie voice that spoke to him.

"Kill..
Kill...
kill..."

Jimin immediately shook of whatever that talked to him, he approached his siblings and they turned around. "What?" Taehyung said.

"You didn't hear that?" He said nervously.

"Hear what?"

"Those voices.." he gulped

"It's probably just the wind playing tricks on -all of us." Sabrina says.

"No ..someone said to kill.." he gulped once more.

"Dude stop messing around Jimin, let's just go back..things been different lately but let's all get through it." Taehyung says patting his brothers shoulder, Jimin nodded in agreement. Maybe he's just in over his head, the three quickly walked back in the mansion only to have ...something follow them back inside.
_______________________
••CUTT~~