9€

It was in the middle of the night that Jungkook had woken up from slumber

It was in the middle of the night that Jungkook had woken up from slumber. He couldn't sleep nor eat the whole day and his body just seems poorly fit. He sighs frustratingly wiping off the sweats on his face. He looked around his room but nothing out of the ordinary.

He got up from his bed and all of a sudden the whole house had became dark as the windows began shutting down one by one concealing them inside.

"What the fuck!" He whispered. He immediately runs out side and everyone seems be woken up by the loud slamming of windows.

"Why the fuck is the windows all close!" Shouted Yoongi

"How should I know!" Says Namjoon.

Jungkook glances at the window and sure enough each one were built in metal. Something from the outside had shut them inside. He gulped in fear knowing something terrible would happen.

He looks to see the rest of his brothers trying open the door but unfortunately it's been locked shut. "The fuck it won't open!" Shouted Taehyung who kept kicking the door including the rest.

"Oppa I'm scared.." the girls said. Jungkook pulled them towards him and held them tightly. He told them to he calm and simply stay by his side. The girls held onto his hands while they watch the rest try to figure out how to get out of the house which now locked them inside.

"Why are we even locked inside anyways" Hoseok says

"I don't know..when father and mother got this house did they know that this shit would happen?!" Says Yoongi.

"Lets go to there office and find out if there's something they were hiding." Jin says and the rest followed quickly.
••

                                    They looked around reading some papers but nothing to do with the mansion. The way the place was build was just extremely weird, why were they even create steel windows to shut the inside from the outside. Maybe an apocalypse would've been a good guess but as of right now there's really nothing wrong with the earth.

"We have to get out of here!" Says Hoseok.

"Yeah..if this thing doesn't open by tomorrow morning then what are we going to do? We can't stay here forever" says Taehyung

"Then we'll go to the basement and grab some tools and begin getting out of here" says Jin.

                                   Before they were about to leave Jin notices that Jungkook and there little sister were gone. "Where's the youngsters?"

"They were here awhile ago" says Namjoon

                                  On cue loud screams echoed through the mansion. The boys ran towards the noise; they found them in the living room where they all halted, they stared at the three of them who where staring at something.

"Why'd you scream?" Namjoon ask

"L-look" Jungkook hesitantly pointed at the wall. Everyone kept there eyes on it, Taehyung and Hoseok gulped in fear, Yoongi cusses, and Jin and Namjoon glances at each other knowing something sinister would happen soon.

                                 On the wall, 'Lets play hide and seek..if I find you..you die..' written in blood. But one of them ended up smiling knowing that he'll have to kill one of them again.
____________________
••CUTT~~