FINALE€

By the time the police and Lisa had arrived at the mansion, they were shocked to see a girl nailed to the wall, her eyes had been dug out and her stomach was cut opened revealing her intestines

By the time the police and Lisa had arrived at the mansion, they were shocked to see a girl nailed to the wall, her eyes had been dug out and her stomach was cut opened revealing her intestines. As for the body of Jungkook it has seemed that Taehyung had dug up the ground placing him beneath the earth.

But no matter how much they tried to find Taehyung he had eventually disappeared; As much as Lisa wanted to capture him it had been hard, with no idea of where he is and lack of witnesses she gave up and decided to work on other cases.
••

2 years later..

Beep Beep Beep~

The ringing of metal door moved with a loud squeak; then a thud. Taehyung had woken from his slumber as he rubs his tired eyes.

"Taehyung you have visitors" says the nurse.

He blinked couple times trying to adjust what had happened. Then after minutes passed there were six boys and two little girls entered inside the room glancing at him with worried expression; feeling sympathy for there brother that he's in this building.

Taehyung looked at them in confusion; who were they? Why where they even here?

"Taehyung-ah..don't you recognize us?" Says the man who seems to be the oldest. Taehyung still hadn't respond.

"We are your siblings.." he says.

"My siblings are dead..you can't be alive..I just killed you all" he responded with a smile.

"Taehyung-ah..you've been hearing voices all the time so we decided to send you to asylum; plus you've haven't been yourself lately soo..I'm sorry." Says the second oldest.

"You're all dead.. go back to your coffins!" He yelled.

"No we're alive..we didn't hide like you told us too..we sticked together...you were going to kill us." Says the third oldest

Taehyung got up and touched the person that talked. He gripped tightly on his shoulder but Hoseok didn't flinch he just stared at his brother. Taehyung furrows his brows, his eyes were swelling up and it was blurring him because of the tears that was threatening to fall.

"B-but I killed you all..I can't be in this place.. I don't deserved this!" He shouted.

"You need to get better hyung.."says Jungkook who couldn't even look at him because him and Taehyung are like the star and the moon. Never can be separated even if darkness consumes the other one.

"B-but..but all of you are dead!" He finally cracked and runs to the nearest wall where he banged his head till it bled. The boys were about to run to him but Jungkook was faster and pulled him away from the wall. He turned Taehyung around and hugged his brother with tears staining his cheeks.

"N-no more hyung..no more..please stop." Jungkook cried out. Taehyungs tears started dripping and held the youngsters arm.

Jin rushes over to clean up the blood on Taehyungs forehead. "Please rest.." was all he said as he escorted him back to the bed.

After that incident, the nurse gave him his pills for the day, sent him to a therapy session where he hasn't even spoke a single word. He just kept staring at the wall ..thinking and thinking. His brothers and sisters all said there farewells and he waved at them.

But while the doctor was examining him, he noticed he was talking to no one, every morning he'd wake up the nurse does the same routine telling him his brothers and sisters are here to see him; but in reality his whole family died because of him. He was the only surviving person that lived in that White House.

Lisa did actually find him in Japan and wasted no time in calling the police. He'd been placed in the asylum where he will die there alone without his brothers and sisters. But Lisa who actually is the only one that visits him would place stuff toys for Taehyung..so she hoped he wouldn't be alone in this world.
••

3:00 am

The alarm went off and all guards began rushing in different areas of the building in search for the missing boy. One of the guards had found dead bodies all over the hallways and it seems they knew who the killer was. He had escaped and there seems to be no way to find him.

The young boy jumped from the long dangling vines and stepped foot on the ground. He sighs seeing his own home again but he could still hear the voices in his head. Something telling him to kill again..to kill one more person that stood in his way.

He took out his keys and unlocks the double door. He entered inside seeing the same living room, everything was in place but all the loud noises of his brothers and sisters were no longer there. He walked up to his bedroom grabbing his phone, a smirked formed his lips when seeing the familiar number appear on his screen.

"Dear Lisa...let's play hide and seek..if I find you..I'll slaughter you"
________________
••THE END ~ huhu
- wasn't happy with the old finale so here is a new one. Huhu

STORY EXPLAINED: 
"Author-nim I'm so fcking confused HELP!"

Ok, so basically you all know that Taehyung is the killer, He's actually the father who murdered and ruined the family just as explained when Jennie figured out about the history of the house. The last chapter is actually pretty simple and I was hoping someone anyone would actually get it but nope 😅. He did escape from the hospital and Lisa wanted to find him but gave up because it was really difficult to locate him, 2 yrs later, he's been found and is been placed in a mental hospital. He gets Hallucinations that his family is alive but in reality they are gone. To make things more worse is that the nurse lies and tells him that visitors (his family) are there to see him but it's just a way to calm him down. If u read the part where it says "But while the doctor was examining him, he noticed he was talking to no one" that should give you the clues that Taehyung was just seeing things. The person that found him was Lisa and she was the visitor that the nurse had been saying, but in Taehyungs eyes it's like he still sees his family. Then once again Taehyung ends up escaping and in conclusion wants to find the girl that placed him in an asylum so he could kill her. Hopefully this helps ^_^