10€

"Someone got to be playing some kind of twisted prank on us

"Someone got to be playing some kind of twisted prank on us ...right?!" Says Namjoon.

"I..I don't know..but we have to stay calm about this." Says Jin.

                                  Everyone looked at him as if he was joking. How on earth can they stay calm when something like this is happening to them. After what Sabrina,  Jungkook and then Namjoon had witness in there eyes it seems this 'thing' that they're talking about; they believe them.

                                    Nothing like this had ever happened but since the death of there parents and younger brother these things keeps on happening to them which they don't know why.

"Calm down?! Really! There's a fucking writing on the wall that's in blood and your telling us to calm down!" Says Hoseok

"We can't just jump into conclusions thinking it's paranormal! Maybe there's been an intruder in the house that's doing this. But we really do need to calm down, if we start getting scared then it's no use." He says.

"Whatever I'm gonna go find a way out of here" says Yoongi.

"NO!" Roared Jungkook.

They stopped what they were doing and halted then looked at him. Jungkook was in the verge of tears and he kept pointing at the wall that had the bloody writing on.

"We can't split up! If we do that thing might kill us one by one. We have to stick together...please!" He says and wiped his tears.

"Jungkook..we're going to be fine. Nothing will happen to us. So why don't you stick with Taehyung, Sabrina and Hanbyeol while us hyungs splits up and figure a way out." Says Namjoon.

"N-no please don't go" says Hanbyeol who is also crying along with Sabrina.

"We'll be fine kid.."says Yoongi who ruffled there hairs. "We have to get out of here and it be easier to split up" says Hoseok

Before they could venture out, Jin glances at Taehyung who was still staring at the wall. "Taehyung watch your siblings okay? If something happened just call us." He says

"O-okay hyung." He too was scared; scared that something might happen to them and especially him, Jungkook and his little sisters.

The older boys were now gone leaving the youngsters to venture off somewhere else. "We should go into hiding or something" says Taehyung.

"Yeah I don't want to be out here" says Sabrina.

"Where shall we hide?" Says Hanbyeol.

"Lets all go back in the rooms. Together and we'll wait for the others." Says Taehyung. They agreed and the four of them headed into there sisters room, they locked the doors and stayed there waiting and waiting for there brothers to return. When they waited for an hour the two boys grew impatient.

"Why are they not coming back it's been an hour already" whines Hanbyeol.

"They'll be here soon we'll just have to wait a little bit longer." Says Taehyungs.

"I'm hungry.." says Sabrina.

"Just wait awhile, when they come back we get something to eat" says Jungkook. After fifteen minutes passed Jungkook decided to call one of them instead.

                                   He called the eldest and thankfully he answered right away. "What is it Jungkook?"

"Can you please hurry up" he whines impatiently

"We'll be up soon, we have a bunch of stuff to carry that's why."

"Okay hyung..just come back quickly." He says.

"Oppaaaa!" Screamed the two girls which made the two boys looked back at them.

"What!" They both said in unions. Hanbyeol pointed at the wall with shaking fingers, tears continued to roll down her cheeks and the two quickly ran to there older brothers hugging them tightly. Jungkook and Taehyung stared at the wall and it was writing something spelling each letters in blood once again, they wanted to move but unfortunately their body seems to be paralyzed by the image.

'This is not the game I wanted to play..now I'll count to ten and all of you better be scattered through out the house'

"Wh-who are you!"  Jungkook questioned bravely.

'A brother that's who...now come on Kookie go and hide'

"Were not doing as you say!" Taehyung shouted wiping off his tears.

'Then too bad ..good bye Hanbyeol..' just like that something dragged Hanbyeol out of the room, the three of them screamed trying to get her back but once they reach the kitchen there were knives already pointing at the little girl.

"Oppaaa! Pl-please do-don't let it k-kill me!" She cried out.

"Le-let our sister go!" Jungkook shouted.

'Then play my game and she'll be free'. Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other Sabrina covering her eyes shaking her head, "We have to go says Taehyung.."

"Our fucking sister is going to die if we leave her!" Jungkook shouted

"She's going to die if we don't leave!" Says Taehyung.

"Okay we'll leave but put her down first!" Jungkook yelled.

'No no no~ go and hide first and then I'll put her down'

                                   With so much bickering they looked back at Hanbyeol who was pleading them to stay but then they realize if they don't leave they'll end up dead, so they left her hoping whatever that thing was placed her down. When they ran away taking Sabrina with them a loud scream echoed the whole house Sabrina,  Jungkook and Taehyung bursted in tears. There little sister simply died.
_________________
••CUTT~~