14€

She couldn't believe it was him, that dark dangerous eyes of his was very captivating that it could fool anyone in the house

She couldn't believe it was him, that dark dangerous eyes of his was very captivating that it could fool anyone in the house. How good of an actor he was; playing innocent and full of fear when he clearly was excited about the whole idea of murdering his family.

But she knew..he wasn't the same anymore. The spirit took over his body and she doesn't have the time to call for an exorcist; all she could do is call for backup and hope she stays alive till they come fetch her.

So there she was panting heavily, her lips shivering in fear while she checked her phone. Her friends had been none stop texting her and she quickly responded with shaking hands. She hid quite nicely inside a vent but she knew it wouldn't last long.

She called her team hoping they have received it time. "Hurry up and get me the hell out of here" she texted rose and rose responded with 'We'll be there shortly just hang on a bit the storm isn't dying down at the moment' . Jennie cusses but could only wait.

"Jennie! Jennie! Come out come out where ever you are ~~" he giggled. Jennie looked down to see the head of the killer. She covered her mouth to make any noise. He was right below her and one foul move and she's literally dead before the cops shows up.

"Jennie! I know you're here somewhere..." he giggles again.

She watched him for a good five minutes before he disappeared from her sight. She uncovered her mouth and took a deep breath, she wiped her sweat but stayed there for few moment before gun shots were fired.

He had found her, she screamed when he pulled the trigger up the vent and began shooting till Jennie got shot on her right leg. However she got out of the vent just in time before he came after her and immediately started running throughout the mad house and every time she tries to open a room it was lock, and every time she tries to find a hiding spot the bodies of his dead breathers and little sisters were scattered like a rag doll.

"Jennie you can't escape from me!" He shouted.

With a bloody leg she continued to try and find a way out but no use the house was just covered in darkness. When she reaches for the door she screamed from the top of her lungs when something had sliced her arms. She fell to the floor all bloody and crying for mercy.

"Where do you think your going sweetheart?" He chuckled.

Jennie cried still begging for him to let her go. The cops haven't arrived yet and she prayed that they'll rescue her in time.

"Pl-please n-no no more!"

A grin appeared on his lips and with a hatchet he held it up in the air ready to swing it at her till a gun shot was fired. She screamed once more and sees the grin on his face fading. He held his chest to see blood gushing out, and then he collapsed.

Jennie looked at the person who was still somewhat alive and turns out, Lisa had snuck in to save her friend. Even if it was a bit late the police, investigators and paramedics all came rushing in, Lisa tried to wake Jennie up but she shuts her eyes off.
••

The police discovered that all six boys died including two little girls. The only remaining brother was once again saved as he was in the hospital recovering. Jennie had also died due too much loss of blood.

One of the nurses came in to give the patient his meal. She slides the door shut and places the meal right next to him. The boy glances at the nurse and winked at her with a sly smile plastered on his face he asked her a simple question.

"Hey nurse...do you like games?"

"Um yeah depends though..what kind of game is it?"

"Hide and seek" he giggles.

"Aren't you a little too old to be playing that game?" She says.

"No..never. You can be a kid at any age." He shrugs.

"Well I supposed you're right." She says.

"What's your name nurse?" He ask tilting his head to the side.

"Lilith.." she says

"Oh nice..I'm Kim Taehyung, we should play hide and seek some time. It's a great game to kill the ones you love" he mumbled the last sentence.
_______________
••CUTT~~
-this would've been the last chapter but..since pple like it so much I'll extend it. Huhu