11€

"This is all your fault! If we hadn't left her she could've been alive!" Cried Jungkook who pushed Taehyung away

"Me! Don't blame this on me! We decided to leave her so it's also your fault!" With so much bickering Sabrina covered her ears not wanting to listen to there arguments. By then the older brothers came back with some weapons to break through the metal windows.

"Why are you three crying and where is Hanbyeol?" Namjoon questioned. He honestly did not want to hear some bad news but he was indeed worried for his little sisters.

The two boys glances at each other; they wanted to tell but didn't know how to.

"Jungkook..Taehyung..Sabrina..where is Hanbyeol" Jin gulped in a worried tone.

"Sh-she's .." Jungkook began.

"Dead.." Taehyung finished. Shocked and utterly stunned, all of them froze in there spot, they didn't know how to think this trough how can this thing actually kill there most precious little dumpling.

"N-no no she's gots to be hiding somewhere" says Hoseok.

"No..that thing dragged her to the kitchen and ..and killed her." Jungkook says.

11:51 pm. They panted hard, sweats trickling down their foreheads and pretty much all over there bodies. They have tried hours after hours of breaking out of the mansion ..however it was sealed shut and nothing seems to break it apart. They were all stuck in there.

"We really have to get out of here" says Sabrina.

"Didn't you see that we were trying to do that!" Shouted Yoongi

"Hey don't yell at her; all you did was stand there and watch!" Says Namjoon

"You didn't do shit either!" He attacked, then once again the six of them began arguing till it led to one of them punching each other. "Get off me!" Roared Yoongi, Namjoon releases his grip on his elder and walked off not too far.

"Stop fighting! We need to make a plan to actually get ourselves out of here" he says.

"Look!" Sabrina points at the wall again and immediately runs to one of her brothers.

'If you do not want to stay here..play my game and I can set you free..'

"What the fuck.." says Namjoon who backed away going to his brothers.

"This is some kind of prank right?!" Says Yoongi

"No sir, it's real..no prank whatsoever..'

"This isn't happening.." says Jin

'Oh it is..so if you want to live I suggest you follow my game..'

"There's no way this is real nor are we going to play your stupid game." Says Taehyung

'Tsk tsk ..Boom!'

Suddenly a small explosion erupted. Hoseoks head exploded and all of them screamed in terror. Blood was everywhere including on them.

"Hoseok!" Yoongi screamed, tears were flooding in there eyes, Jungkook covered his little sisters eyes because indeed was too much that she suddenly fainted.

'So ..lets play hide & seek...1 ....2....' immediately each one of them started running in different directions looking for a good hiding spot, they prayed they were not the first to be found and to be killed.

When none of them were in sight the blood on the wall said it's final words before going after them ..'Ready or not here I come..'
___________________
••CUTT~~