74

Conversation irl:
Monty: I thought I knew you, but I don't.
Mel: in a bad way?
Monty: no. I just know now that I've never really knew you. You're smart, spontaneous and this day was so much fun I even forgot about my phone, school and Logan. I look at you different now. I just knew the party girl Mel and the school girl Mel but this Mel is so much better.
- Mel giggles and cuddles her head more into his arms.
Mel: I could say the same thing about you. I just know you when you're on party's or in school with the jocks. I loved when we went for hikes and worked out but this is a lot better.
- she looks up to him and kisses him shortly. Then she sits up onto his body and straddles his arms up and down.
Mel: you know..
- she moves her hand into his neck.
Mel: I've never really thanked you for saving me that night in the club.
- she looks down at him.  A dirty smile appears on his face. She kisses him passionately and his hands wander around to her ass. She opens his pants and pulls them down. He opens hers and pulls down her jeans first and then her lace  underwear. She kisses him more and they begin having sex on the beach. They kiss the whole time and sometimes pull away because they were out of breath.
Monty: I'm about to come Mel.
- his voice is dark and out of breath.
Mel: just a moment.
- she moves her body faster and then she comes mourning. He comes immediately after her and is totally out of breath. She lays down next to him and puts her pants back up. They smile and giggle breathing.
Monty: and I thought drunk sex with you was good.
Mel: Same. But this was better.
Monty: Way better.
- they look up at the stars and feel safe. The night protected them.
Monty: have you ever had sex at the beach?
Mel: have you?
Monty: couple of times but it was never this good.
Mel: I just had sex in a beach house but not directly on the beach. It's weird to talk about it.
Monty: it's not.
Mel: it is. It's because you know that it was Logan, because he was the only one I slept with.
Monty: it's not. Even if I know who it was with.
Mel: it's your brother it will always be weird.
Monty: hey don't worry. It's okay.
- he kisses her again.
Mel: Good to hear that.
- they look at each other for awhile and make out. They forget about the time until Mel's phone rings.
Mel: who is thaat..
-she sits up and searches for her phone.
Monty: don't answer.
-he pouts and try's to pull her back.
Mel: I didn't answer all day. Maybe it's important.
Mel: Hello?
Sheri: Mel? Where are you?
-her voice sounds like she's crying.
Mel: What's wrong why are you crying?
Monty: she's crying?
-Mel holds her finger in front of her mouth and stands up.
Mel: Sheri?
Sheri: Everything is so crazy. Something is wrong right here.. Zach is so angry.
Mel: what do you mean zach is angry?
-Monty looks concerned. He stand up next to Mel and try's too hear what Sheri says.
Sheri: we went to this party and Logan is here with his friends. We are all here and when we came he searched for you immediately. He was really drunk and asked everyone where you were. When he found out that you weren't here. I don't even know he yelled at everyone and tried to get someone to message you to get here. Then he saw that Monty wasn't here too. He thinks that there is something between you two. You don't have to explain me but please come here.
Mel: alright alright. I'm coming where are you?
Sheri: Holland road 269.
Mel: okay. I'm coming.
-she ends the call and gets her stuff.
Monty: what happened?
Mel: I don't know she said something happened to zach but then she began to talk about Logan. We need to get there do you know where the holland road is?
Monty: not far away.
Mel: okay let's go.
_______________________________
Mel: Sheriii? Hey Monty this way.
Sheri: Mel. Thanks for coming.
-she falls into Mel's arms and cries out.
Monty: where is Zach?
Sheri: right there. But I don't think you should go there.
-Monty walks into the direction Sheri  points at. Mel and Sheri  follow him.
Zach: I told you a hundred times. I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHERE MEL IS ...OR MONTY!!
Logan: You always know where they are. Your friends with both of them don't act like you're stupid.
Monty: what's wrong?
Zach: thank god. Could you please tell your brother that I didn't know where you were?
Monty: he didn't.
Logan: Monty. Brother. You, here?
Monty: what's wrong with you?
- Logan tumbles into Montys direction.
Logan: what's wrong with ME?
-he taps onto Montys chest.
Mel: Logan. I think you should drink some water.
-she hands him a cup with water but he doesn't take it.
Mel: what happened?
Zach: Logan flipped out and slapped me because I didn't know where you were. He yelled at everyone else for not telling you to come over.
-Mel frowns and looks at Logan.
Mel: You did WHAT?!?!
Logan: oh please.. don't Act so pure. Everyone already knows you're not.
Sheri: Logan seriously shut up.
Logan: why ?everyone knows!! Where were you and Monty earlier?
Jess: that's none of your goddamn business.
Mel: we worked out.
Logan: you did what?
Mel: we worked out. We used to do that before we fought and then we started doing that again.
Logan: I don't believe you.
Mel: you don't have to. Because guess what? You're not my boyfriend anymore. I don't even like you. I hate you. Don't FUCKING message me again.
-she pushed him and he tumbles back two steps.
Monty: calm down.
Mel: Sheri Jess could you please come with me ?
Sheri: sure
Jess: yes.
-She walks down the hall into the next door. It was a bathroom.