86

Conversation irl:
-Mel and Monty sit in the car listening to savage•Whethan. She makes waves moves with her hand playing in the wind. Her thoughts are all around Monty and their "relationship". As soon as he parks his car they get out and walk to her house. All the time she thinks about how much she likes this kid and how he feels about her. She knows that he thinks she's hot but what Bonnie said was true. He is a de la Cruz and being a de la Cruz means being a fuckboy and a bully. It's not possible for them to be unpopular and they know how much guys try to be like them and girls want to be with them. It's hard to be with someone that you have to share with other people. In this case his friends ..Bryce, Justin, Alex, Marcus and so many more. Speaking of Bryce. It's even harder to be with someone when there's a guy that try's everything to ruin your life. Speaking of guys that try to ruin your life.. Logan. Montys Brother and Mel's ex boyfriend. As long as he is "in love" they can't make their relationship official. There we go again the same story. A de la Cruz that makes Mel go crazy. Another guy that doesn't want their relationship official, new secrets. On top of it all she has to share him with other girls. He flirts with almost every girl, Mel knows that she is just like that, flirty. But knowing that Monty flirts with other girls make her sick and they will flirt because the girls don't know that there is something between Mel and Monty. Monty sees her concentrated stare and puts one arm around her shoulder and kisses her cheek.

Monty: are you okay ?
Mel: it's fine. But I think I'll get sick.
Monty: take my jacket. When we're home I will make you soup or something.
-he puts his jacket around her and hugs her. They walk to her house and she opens the door. They walk into the living room and lay down on the sofa.
Mel: what time is it?
Monty: 10:30 pm. Mel if you want to be alone it's okay. We can hang out another time.
Mel: no.
I mean I want you here, near me.
If you want it?
-he comes closer to her and hugs her tight. His hands stroke her back as he kisses her head.
Mel: I'm going to fall asleep.
Monty: you can. I will carry you, if you do.
Mel: but I don't want to sleep. I want to talk to you and kiss you.
-she turns her head and kisses him on the mouth. His hands wander up to her face and hers are on his chest. The kiss is a slow one. But passionate. She could feel every touch and every move so intense. He pulls away for air. His smile is bright.
Monty: I'm fine with this option.
-she sits down on his lap. Her legs around his body. She comes closer and closer until she sits where he wants her the most. She kisses his neck and pulls his hair a little. He moans in lust.
Monty: You are so fucking hot Mel, you have no idea.
-his voice is dark and he smiles. She smells his shirt and it smells so much like him. Lemon mixed with axe aftershave.
Mel: and you have no idea how good you smell.
-he chuckles and she joins in. They look at each other and her face lays in his hands.
Monty: you remember when I told you I thought you were perfect and when you slept with Logan I couldn't understand why and you wouldn't fit in my image of perfection anymore?
Mel: that was in the car after you saved me from that guy in the club, right?
Monty: it was. And I was wrong. You were perfect the whole time, I just couldn't see it. You are so emotional and i can't understand how someone can be so compassionate and loving to anyone around. Usually the popular girls are sluts but you're not. You're different. I hate me for being so mean to you back then.
- Mel looks at him with tears in her eyes.
Mel: Monty?
Monty: Hm?
-she kisses him on the mouth and he deepens the kiss. She is the first on to pull away.
Mel: I love you.
-she looks him deep in the eyes. And waits for his reaction.
Monty: I love You too.
-she smiles and hugs him after one more kiss. He picks her up and walks into Mel's room. He lets her down and they stand right in front of her bed. He kisses her and takes off her cheerleader uniform. Then he takes off his clothes and knees in front of her. He places a line of kisses and goes down on her body. Mel thought she heard something and stopped him.
Mel: did you hear that?
Monty: there is nothing.
-he goes back to kissing her stomach but she stops him again.
Mel: Monty i heard something.
Monty: whatever it was, it's gone now.
-he throws her on the bed and smiles dirty.
Mel: Monty I want this too but Hannah told me someone watched her through her window and if there is someone watching us I don't want this.
Monty: alright.
-he sighs and walks up to her window. He stands there for a minute.
Mel: Monty? Is there someone?
Monty: no everything's fine.
-he walks back to her.
Mel: wait.. close the curtains.
-he does and comes back to her.
Monty: better?
Mel: better.
-she pulls him closer and starts making out again.