88

WhatsApp Chats:
Mel Grayson:
Where are you? 😅
Jess Davis:
Had a fight with Justin. Not coming to school today. Sorry 🙄
Mel Grayson:
Don't apologize😳 Are you fine ? Do you need anything ?
Jess Davis:
You're too nice 🙈 but no.. I'm fine. He's just smoking too much weed lately.
Mel Grayson:
Okay.. Keep me updated❤
Jess Davis:
Wait wait wait.. what about you and Monty? You left together after the game, right?
Mel Grayson:
We did .. he slept over at mine 😀😏 if you know what I mean.. I told him that I loved him and he said quote: "I love you too" 😍💕
Jess Davis:
Oh my god!!! 😍 why did you let me tell my stuff first when something like this happened? 😂 you're official now ?
Mel Grayson:
Official, yeah. But it's still a secret 🙄
Jess Davis:
I don't get it ?😅
Mel Grayson:
Officially Montys girlfriend.. means I can't hook up with people ...means he can't either. But I can't tell anyone .. like for example Bryce.
Jess Davis:
Did he say that? 🙄
Mel Grayson:
He thinks it's better if we take it slow. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Jess Davis:
Okay Mel don't let him fool you. He loves you I believe it, but he is not known for being "boyfriend material". Don't let him fuck around. 💔
Mel Grayson:
i won't 💕💕💕
Read 9:12 am
_______________________________

Jeff Atkins:
Hey do you want to hang out after school?
Mel Grayson:
I don't have much time .. There is a "business party" I have to visit. It starts at 7 and I have cheerleader practice until 5.
Jeff Atkins:
Business party ?
Mel Grayson:
Sheris dad invited my family .. my parents aren't home so I kinda have to go for them. "Our family has to be present" 🤷🏼‍♀️ I don't know.
Jeff Atkins:
If you want me to I could come with you.
Mel Grayson:
It's going to be super lame.
Jeff Atkins:
Not with you, Mel 😂
Mel Grayson:
Do you really want to come ?
Jeff Atkins:
Sure. I'll pick you up at 6:30?
Mel Grayson:
Alright 💁🏼
Oh and dress up a bit.. It's important that you don't wear casual clothes.
Jeff Atkins:
I'm not dumb. I'll find something fitting. 😂
Mel Grayson:
Ok ok .. See u later 🎉
Read 10:38 pm
_______________________________
Conversation irl:
Mel: Sheri I'm going to bring Jeff tonight.
Sheri: Jeff as in Atkins?
Mel: the one and only.
Sheri: Mel do you really think that's a good idea?
Mel: why?
Sheri: Monty is going to be there you know that.. what if he gets jealous?
Mel: jealous about what?
Sheri: that you have a date with another guy ?
Mel: first of all it's not a date and second of all it's Jeff. Monty is friends with him and he knows that I'm too.
Sheri: does Jeff knows that it's a not a date?
Mel: we're friends nothing more nothing less. He knows that there is never going to be anything between us.
Sheri: ok if you say so. But talk to Monty about it, please. I don't want any high school drama tonight. Had too much of that in the last time.
Mel: fine I will.
-Mel gets out her phone and calls Monty. After ringing two times he picks up.
-Monty: what's up?
-Mel: hey where are you. Can we meet ?I have to tell you something about tonight.
-Monty: uhhhm.. I don't have time just tell me now.
-Mel: Alright.. so about tonight. I'm coming with Jeff.. we wanted to hang out and he asked me if I want him to come to the party so I said yes.
-Monty: alright.
-Mel: really?
-Monty: why not?
-Mel: I don't know. I just thought you would say something.
-Monty: No. I have to go see you then.
-Mel: okay I love you.
-Monty: Same.
-and he hangs up.

Mel: He's weird.
Sheri: what did he say?
Mel: he has no problem with it.. like I told you.
Sheri: why weird then?
Mel: I don't know he sounded annoyed or bored or something else but definitely not happy.
Sheri: maybe he was with the boys and had to play cool.
Mel: or he's with a girl and has to play cool.
Sheri: don't
Mel: I have to find him.
Sheri: Mel don't, seriously. I know you are scared that he's going to cheat or something but just because Logan did doesn't mean Monty will.
Mel: you're right.
God I'm one of the psycho bitches, right?
Sheri: I would be as well.. if I had Logan as my cold hearted ex.
-they laugh and walk up to their lockers where they meet Zach, Bryce, Justin and Marcus. Zach is looking at his phone smiling. Justin, Marcus and Bryce are talking about something.
Bryce: the lady's are coming.
Sheri: bryce are you coming tonight?
Bryce: sure.
Sheri: perfect.
Bryce: I'm bringing Veronica with me.
Mel: Veronica?
Justin: she's in our math class.
Mel: I know her. Didn't she hook up with Monty a while back?
Marcus: she did.
Bryce: Mel if I would limit making out with girls to the ones that Monty hasn't had .. I would have a massive problem.
Sheri: we get it.
-Bryce, Marcus and Justin laugh.
Mel: where even is he?
Justin: I saw him talking to the coach earlier.
-Mel nods her head and opens her locker to shove her books in. A little paper roll falls out of it.

"Meet me at the rocket slide after school. I need to talk to you. -DLC"