78

-It's Sunday Morning. 8 am to be perfectly honest. Whenever Mel drinks she wakes up early. She lays in her bed for a couple minutes and then puts on her music. She goes in the bathroom and takes a shower but changes into sweatpants again after. She looks at her phone the first time this morning.
WhatsApp Chats:
Monty De La Cruz:
Hey what's up?Jess told me that you were tired. I got your stuff from yesterday.. do you want me to bring it to you? ✌🏼
Mel Grayson:
Good morning💕 yeah I was really sleepy. That would be great but I don't have much time today because I have to cook. My parents are coming home today😊 when do you have time?
Monty De La Cruz:
Alright. I'm coming at 10. 😇
Mel Grayson:
Perfect thank you.😘
Read 8:49 am
_______________________________
Bonnie Lemoyne:
Hey Mel. I hope you're good. Haven't seen you in awhile. I thought we could catch up and meet anytime soon? ❤just because you broke up with Logan doesn't mean we can't hang out together. The group misses you.😘
Mel Grayson:
Hey Bonnie it's great to hear from you. Sure count me in. I hate Logan but I really always loved you and his other friends. 💕
Bonnie Lemoyne:
Alright. I thought you could come to Monets on Monday? 😊
Mel Grayson:
Sounds great. 💕 I'm coming at 3 pm is that ok?
Bonnie Lemoyne:
Yep perfect. ❤ see you tomorrow sweetheart.
Mel Grayson:
💕✨
Read 8:52 am
_______________________________
Zach Dempsey:
Hey Mel I know we said we wouldn't hang out with the friends of Logan anymore because you didn't want to see him.. but I think we should overthink that decision.. Bonnie messaged me saying she wanted to see us and hang out. 😇? What do you think?
Mel Grayson:
She messaged me too. I still don't want to see Logan but it was wrong to tell you that you can't 😅 You can meet whoever you want. I'm going to meet Bonnie on Monday..
zach Dempsey:
Sounds good. I had no problem with not meeting them. I just think it's the time that we can all be friends again.. now we don't have to keep it a secret because of Monty and the others.
Mel Grayson:
Same. Thank you again for keeping my secret back then. You're my best (male) friend 😊
Zach Dempsey:
Always Mel 💪🏼😇

Read 9:14 am

Conversation irl:
-Mel walks up to the kitchen and makes herself a bowl of fruits and a coffee. She sits down on the couch and watches tv while letting her hair dry and eating her breakfast until the doorbell rang. She walks up to the door and opens it.
Monty: hey what's up?
Mel: not much. What about you?
-she leans her back against the door and makes a move for him to come in.
Monty: nothing. Just wanted to bring you your stuff.
Mel: thanks you're the best.
Monty: where should I lay it down?
Mel: just put it on the stairs.
-he does and walks back up to her.
Monty: I know you were tired but you didn't even say goodbye last night. I was kind of sad you left.
Mel: you're right I'm sorry.
-she walks up to him and hugs him tight. He lays his arms around her too.
Mel: So because I didn't say goodbye last night I will say good morning extra nice.
-she kisses him softly on the lips, then puts her hands around his neck and deepens the kiss.
Monty: you are the best at 'good mornings'
Mel: I know. It's my ultimate specialty.
Monty: so what are you doing tomorrow? Since I can't see you today?
Mel: I'll meet up with Bonnie. She's an old friend I don't think you know her. We're meeting after school.
Monty: so you don't have time for me?
Mel: I could meet you after that.
Monty: I have a Game at 7 pm.
Mel: I know I'll be there.. I'm going to be the loudest cheerleader ever.
Monty: if you scream my name as loud as you do when we're having sex I'm going to be very pleased.
-she laughs and puts her finger on his lips.
Mel: pschhhhh..
Monty: it's no one home.
Mel: still.
-she kisses him once again and then walks him slowly into direction door.
Monty: I don't want to leave.
Mel: I know. But you're going to see me tomorrow in school.
Monty: but I can't do this.
-he kisses her on the lips.
Monty: or this.
-he places kisses down her neck.
Mel: I know but we can do it after the game.
-she kisses him one more time and then closes the door.