1:The Trip(a very shitty chapter you can just skip it)

When my dad told me that I should go to a Spanish-speaking country to practice my Spanish, I thought he was kidding.  The same man who barely lets me go out with my friends, the same man who criticizes everything I wear, was now telling me to go on a vacation and take a friend with me.  After asking him several times and making absolutely sure that he was sure, I started looking up places and language schools. While I was reading about an intense summer program, my friend Celine texted me.

C: sup?

A: Not much. I have some amazing news. Come here right now (ghost emoji)

C: K babe

     Celine was one of my bestestest friends, second best after Lara, who moved to Canada after the first year of high school.  After Lara left, Celine and I got closer and now she was also my neighbor.  We sometimes stalk each other and take photos of each other from our balconies. She is an amazing vibrant girl, whom half the school hates because she also kind of is the school slut, sleeping with the most mind-blowingly handsome guys in school.  We have exactly opposite characteristics, while I am a straight A student who barely leaves her room, she is barely home, drinking and partying.

     5 minutes after her last text, I hear a knock on the door. I greet her (“Hey bitch”) and we go to my room.  I no longer can contain my excitement so I tell her about the education-vacation news. “You are so coming with me, you do not have a chance!” I tell her. I keep talking about how we can go shopping and swimming and visit museums and see some actual Dali or Picasso and meet hot guys from the progr-

     She interrupts me: “ Ash are you for real? Your father magically lets you go to ANOTHER COUNRTY WITH ME and you are looking for language schools in Spain? Bitch we are so going to Ibiza get your things ready my mom’s new boyfriends knows people from some airline company just deal with your passport and we can go anytime we want. “

     A week after I am in a plane to Ibiza with Celine and still fail to believe the fact that my father let me go somewhere without him.  She is wearing huge black Persol glasses and a bright orange sun hat, texting some weird-ass  water polo guy.  I snatch her phone from her and read some of the text aloud:” Will we ever meet?” I announce dramatically to the whole business class section of the plane. Celine is alarmed and tries to take her phone back. She has never done that before. I am surprised, there must be some real shit going on. I read other texts from him.

(W stands for weird guy which he fucking is )

 W:Which nail polish will you wear when we meet? :P

C:?? Whatever you want me to wear ;)

(What the fuck? What is going on here?

W: Will you let me touch your nail polished feet?

(Shiiit shit holy fuck I think to myself)

C: Dunno you can find out when we meet

C: Snek preview *send a photo of red nail polish next to her toe*

     I stop reading and look at Celine. “Holy- holy- holy fuBWAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK” I start laughing.” I’ve always heard of foot fetish but never thought that it was a real thing like how does feet turn people on?” I manage to say between laughs.  

“Don’t ask questions you don’t want the answers of” some voice behind my back tells me.  It is the hostess. “ Am I right gurl?” she asks to Celine with a kinky smile. She hands Celine a glass of champagne and winks.  “This one’s form me” she says and leaves with her tray. We look at each other and start laughing. Boy, I can feel this is going to be both weird and fun.

I know that the twins and the rest of the crew are not in yet, but I wanted this to be a fun girly fic but there will be a lot of them in the next chapters- please comment and any kinds of suggestions are appreciated