3:The Talk

He sees the surprised reaction frozen on my face and says "You a subscriber eh?", still smiling. It is a long time before I can answer, hell yes, I say, I am. "Can we take a picture together I mean can I have a picture with you so that I can-" I stutter. Yeah sure, he says, but I dont have much time so we need to be quick. With my trembling hands I somehow manage to take out the phone from my pocket to take a selfie. He smiles to the camera before rushing out of the elevator. I go to my room and throw myself to the bed. 

     I have to edit and upload this to my instagram right now, i think to myself and the screen goes black right before my eyes. Of course the battery is dead when I need my phone the most. I open my bag to find my iphone charger. I go through my clothes and others things but the charger is not there. Then I see Celine's bright pink bag on the floor and snatch it hoping to find a charger. While going through the stuff in her bag I see her grinder. I open it to find weed inside. Without stopping to think, I once again open her bag and find a transparent zip-lock bag filled with the rest of the crew. Shit, How did Celine go through the airport security with these? But the question becomes unsignificant when I find some rolling paper. Hastily I roll a joint and sit on the windowsill. Sweet baby jesus I've missed this. I inhale the smoke in my mouth once again and close my eyes with delight, imagining the smoke going through my lungs to reach my brain and corners of my limbs to relax me until I reach a state of serenity.

     I then reach to my tote to get a piece of gum to get rid of the sharp smell, but i fail to find any.  I definitely need to go find something to mask this smell before someone notices it and I get into trouble. After basically showering in deodorants I leave my room to find a market peculiar enough to be open in the middle of the night.

     I of course dreamed of bumping into Jack Harries once again, but I did not expect for it to be this quick.

      When I get in the elevator, he looks up from his phone and smiles, probably thinking I stayed in the elevator to see him again.  Hey, he says, what have you been up to? Nothing, I reply, hanging out in my room and stuff. “Cool, where are you going in the middle of the night may I ask?” (Is he kinda flirting?!?!!???) “To find an open market you know, I just found out that I am out of gum” I say. He chuckles and says “Couldn’t you wait for tomorrow morning?” “No Jack Harries, and where are YOU going may I ask?” I reply imitating him. “I’m out of cigs” he says. Wait, he says, sniffing the air, have you been smoking weed? He says weed very quietly and I notice that I forgot all about hiding the smell. Well, there is no point denying now with my eyes looking like glass so I nod, like saying yes.

     The doors of the elevator open and we get out. Do you have some you can share? My friend will be here in a couple of days with good stuff, I can give some to you when comes, Jack says with the cutest smile and googly eyes. Yeah sure, I say shrugging my shoulders trying to look cool while dying inside.