6:The Breath

I light up another one and after I take a drag I pass it to Finn. I wish we had a bong, he says, it totally is more effective. Well there is this technique my friend Celine taught me, I say, and it is even more effective than a bong. It's called French inhale, at least its what she called it. How is it done?, he asks. You inhale the smoke but you keep it in your mouth and blow it into the other person's mouth, I try to explain. It is really effective though, apart from me wanting to be near Finn. "Can we try it?" he asks and I say yeah, because why not?

 You gotta lean closer, I say laughing. He leans closer. I take a deep breath from the joint which I am holding between my thumb and index finger. I overcome the urge to inhale once again to take the smoke to my lungs, and I hold it in my mouth. I tilt my head towards one side and he tilts it the other way and we lean into each other. Our lips nearly touching, I part mine to slowly release the smoke and our lips gently touch while closes his eyes and inhales the smoke from my mouth. Then he goes back to his former position, siting upright, and tilts his head back with ecstasy. "Fuck" he says, with smoke getting out of his mouth, this way really is more effective. Can I try it too?" he asks and I hand him the joint. He takes a hit and we lean into each other like we are just about to kiss. He cups my cheek with one hand and very slowly smoke climbs out between his parted lips while I try to catch every part of the euphoric substance released from his mouth.

     I smile and rest the top of my head on his chin, watching the waves below us from the openings between timbers of the raft-like thing we are sitting on. The feeling is not strange at all, my head is spinning but this is beautiful and serene, not like the dizziness you get from being car sick. Then I look at my right to see where Jack and Caspar are. They both should have made it back by now, but they are still there, perched at the top of the lower rocks.

     "So, how did you meet Jack?" Finn asks me. Funny story, I say and tell the story while we pass the joint to each other. At one point, I lie down and continue talking with him and he lays beside me. The stars are shining very brightly. I look at them, not paying attention at what he is saying. I said, he says interrupting the train of thoughts in my head, Can we do the french inhale again? Yeah, I say and turn to my side so that I am facing him. Hit me.

So guys I really enjoy writing parts like this rather than the boring fillings between these scenes. What did you think? Please please give some feedback so that I now what you guys like ;) aaand please go ahead and correct my grammar, I write between classes and I can mess up my grammar occasionally.